Copyright (c) 2014 by SC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SC -- Blogmeister

Harry Potter Fan

5D

by SC

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

The Camping Trip To Deir El  Qamar:

The camping trip was amazing!  I loved it very much it was one of my favorite field trips. The food was like I was at a professional restaurant!!! But the hike was a little bit thorny, but nice. The part that I liked the most was when we had to sleep! First of all because I didn’t sleep, Second of all because it was dark and almost all the tents where lit up with flashlights! I also like the part where we had to set up the tent that was really cool too! I DID NOT like the part where we had to go back to school….. LLL I loved to look for fossils in Fossil land (As Coach Wissam calls it.)I loved looking at the sunset. It was amazing how the sun goes away quickly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G=http://!!! So pretty much everything was very nice and interesting!!!!

My favorite game where capture the flag and the beanbag jump. J

I just have one more question: Are we going to go again??????

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:10 AM • comment (2) • Reads 116 • see all articles

Hi, I am Samar. I am in 5D, my teacher is Mrs. Coffey. I am 10 years old. I have 2 sisters and one brother. I am the oldest in the family. I love Harry Potter