Copyright (c) 2014 by JB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JB -- Blogmeister

Quack -

by JB teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5B - Scary Story (11/21/11)

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM GMT+2 • comment (3) • Reads 325

Going out of my room suddenly hear footsteps hear sounds I’m scared.

I woke up in the morning and found myself in a whole different place there’s no one with me I don’t know where I am and why am I here. I call out:”anyone here” no reply I say again this time shouting Anyone Here? No reply again now yelling my head off: IS ANYONE HERE?!?! And of course no reply but then I hear people I walk to the noise I hear scary music like I’m walking into a huge big scary haunted house see a black gate with all these people in costumes but it was so realistic that when I have Halloween In Pennsylvania you can’t ever buy a costume so realistic even from the best costume shop (and Pennsylvania is known for its costumes) it was scary it was a world of Halloween on the top of the gate it said keep out or I’ll kill you and the name of that “place” was apparently Horrifying in the beginning and deadly at the end I was sacred but me with no brain said to myself what heck and I walk in.

Chapter two

On my way in everyone stops and stares at me and then suddenly the music turns off and all those people attack me like I’m there pray. There not people for sure there creatures I don’t what they want from me. I have butterflies in my stomach not in the nervous way but in the frightened way I’m scared I shout out for hp I hear a giggle or two that puzzled me because my friend Ally giggles in that sort of way and when she’s faking her voice goes really low and she can’t help it than to laugh. Then I say Ally I know you’re in there than she laughs her manly laugh and I admits she was in there then I said who else it turned out to be my family and friends and said TRICK OR TREAT  

Heya :)