Copyright (c) 2014 by GJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GJ -- Blogmeister

Giselle's Wonderful booboo

5D

by GJ

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted May 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 199

Article posted April 15, 2013 at 09:16 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 79

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 01:02 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 88

4/2/2013

So the Fat

Hey my name is So, I live in Burger King New York (the noisy city), I am a big sugary soda, I weigh more than 16oz. Being a soda is hard especially when the mayor wants to ban you, and I found that out from the radio, someone bought me. That person’s name was My, she was totally off weight, but from what?.

I was in the car, happy till “good morning New York, today we have some trouble because of big sodas, they will be banned”. I froze me being banned, it’s not my fault that people are being fat, it’s their faults, why drink me in the first place. 40% of the public elementary and middle scholars are off weight, because of me, I’m a monster, the car stopped and My took me into the house. OMG her house was filled with drinks like me, that’s why she’s fat. Who am I?.  

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 88

If you read my book report, then whay don't you take a second and comment on it.

Click here

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 88

Read my cool book report!

Read and Enjoy

Article posted March 15, 2013 at 01:27 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 98

I’m trying to fix my shelter home before its winter, I have a family 3 kids and a husband, I am a beaver so life is kind of complicated. After all I get a cool shelter, any ways it was winter and I was staying at my shelter with my family. When it’s spring I have to fix my house from the lake, so the dad has to stay with the baby, and I have to work on the house with the eldest son. For the beavers house we need an entrance to the lake, to get out of the house to get food. I am north Americas largest rodent that feels good, I have skin flaps behind me teeth so when I get a branch In my mouth ,then I don’t get water in my mouth.  

Article posted February 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 82

What if I’m in Malala’s place, I would speak out to the Taliban’s and hope they would listen to what I say. They should know that boys and girls have the right to go to school, they did something wrong, even though I am a teenager I need to be brave and say “why, why do this girls have they write to be free and educated.’’ I want the Taliban’s to be sorry for making violence happen. In my opinion I think Malala is very brave and confident, no one can survive what happened to Malala. Thanks to her prayers she is still alive. Everyone is free.

If I was in Malala’s place then I want everyone to be free, I don’t think this is fair every time a girl wants to go to school then the roads are dangerous, everyone is free and educated. What do boys have that girls don’t have, I would go up to the Taliban’s and say “what is it that you want from the girls, we haven’t done anything to you, I want a difference, so what does anything have to do with you, girls should be free.” I would ask that question boys aren’t better than girls who aren’t better than boys.

Everyone in this world, should not be treated differently they should be treated fairly; no one has the right to be dead or hurt. No matter if it’s a girl or boy, no one is different I would not accept this problem. If I was a president then I would everyone to be educated, which is the most important thing it leads to money, jobs, big house. If they don’t let girls/boys in school then they would be poor. Treat people in the same way.

Article posted December 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 88

I picked a Horse running because you need your cellebrum to do movement. It is a good example for the cellebrum. I hope you will enjoy my Tagexdo. Thanks for reading.

Article posted October 10, 2012 at 02:58 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 100

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 88