Copyright (c) 2014 by Madeline D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Madeline D -- Blogmeister

4th period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Madeline D

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

The new book I am reading is called "Walk Two Moons". I think the book is about a girl who has a story and this girl also has a terrible fear of cars. Although, she is told she needs to go on a 3,000 mile trip to Idaho with her grandparents. I get along best with Sal. This is because I don't like cars either. I think that Sal is going to have to relive her past in need to retell her story to her bored grandparent on that trecherous journey to Idaho. Sal is my age and I also, hate cars. I have stories of my own to tell that intertwine with other people's lives.

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 12:50 PM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles