Copyright (c) 2014 by Madeline D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Madeline D -- Blogmeister

4th period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Madeline D

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

What Have I learned
I learned that Francis Scott Key only wrote Defence of Fort M'Henry. He actually experienced the poem and it wasn't just a story that he wrote. And Francis Scott key had 6 daughters and 5 sons.
What I learned a bout the technology is that when you try to communicate with people halfway across the country, it doesn't work out so well. I also learned that the work you do isn't that hard if you are organized.
I learned that if you don't communicate, you will never get your project done correctly.

Article posted February 10, 2011 at 05:14 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles