Copyright (c) 2014 by Gabrielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gabrielle -- Blogmeister

-

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Gabrielle teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

Bullying is when a person teases, verbally abuses, or physic abuses someone else. I have heard kids tell others mean things like telling someone that no one likes them, I would consider that to be bullying. Someone who is a victim of bullying can speak to someone about it or even just walk away from the situation. As a student, I could help to end bullying and teasing by telling a teacher if I see someone being bullied or tell the counselor about it.

Article posted March 10, 2011 at 06:24 PM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles