Copyright (c) 2014 by Gabrielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gabrielle -- Blogmeister

-

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Gabrielle teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

I picked the quote:"Believe you can and you're halfway there." I think this quote means believing in yourself is part of what you need to reach your goal. I think the other thing you need to reach your goal is action because if you just dream about something,it's not going to come true. I could apply this to my own life because I know throughout the 13 years of my life, I've dreamed about things but never did anything to make it happen. I could apply this by making a list of goals I have and the things I need to do to reach those goals.Yes, it could be used to make a positive change in someone's attitude. It could make an impact on the world by sending message to all the procrastinators that it's time they set goals for themselves and reach them.

Article posted February 10, 2011 at 07:14 AM • comment • Reads 81 • see all articles