Copyright (c) 2014 by Collin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Collin -- Blogmeister

3rd period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Collin

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

The book Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan is a very good book. The book is the ninth in the series, but it defiantly picks up the pace of it's predecessors. The plot is excellent. At the end, Saidin is finally cleansed by Rand Al'Thor.
The characterization is also excellent. The betrayal of Mazrim Taim is learned in the book. Elayne also matures as a potential queen. At the end, the identities of several re born forsaken are learned.
The book is also exciting. The ending is suspenseful, with nearly all of the forsaken trying to stop Al'Thor from cleansing Saidin. The re emergence of Padan Fain is also well timed and unexpected as Rand searches for traitor Asha'man. The book is by far one of the best I've read.

Article posted February 15, 2011 at 07:04 PM • comment • Reads 79 • see all articles