Copyright (c) 2014 by Rodrigo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rodrigo -- Blogmeister

6th period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Rodrigo

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 03:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 524

rticle posted October 12, 2011 at 07:34 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Red Scarf Girl is a book telling a teenagers experience in the Cultural Revolution. Now most people could not even begin to imagine what it would be like to live like this but I see it as a more concentrated form of a little story I like to call my life. Everyone you may think I am overreacting but I did say my life is better, but in some ways it resembles. So I am going to give on example through a metaphor.

So in this story there are red guards who on the slightest suspicion go inside people houses, search for anything that looks wrong, and take it. In the process, they leave the house in a complete wreck, and if the owners argue .They are taken. Now to get to the fun part. Me telling you how my mom and the red guards are not that much different.

Well this morning my mom told me to be quiet because my baby sister was sleeping .I agreed, of course it is common etiquette. When I come back from walking my dog (at 6 AM), my mom says I cut it too short. Say okay I will go do it again; I come back 20 minutes later. She says that is too short so I run around my block in about 5 minutes and come back sweaty. Then she gets mad at me comes into my room, pulls out all my drawers, and throws my TV on the ground while screaming at me. I ask her to be quiet because my little sisters sleeping in a quiet tone and she screams, that she can do anything she wants in her house and I agree then my sister wakes up. Leaving me to clean up the mess. A bit like Ji Li Jiang and her family…

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS WRONG WITH MY PAPER WAS MY HEADING...NO OTHER COMMENTS:D

One commercial that made me infer was the save the earth commercial that shows a polar bear drowning in the cracking ice.This commercial makes me sad and makes me want to donate to the foundation

Today I went to the the library and looked in an encyclopedia.It gave me enough information to fill up the pros and cons section of my worksheet.

Today we started I-search and I almost finished the worksheet.I need some more information so tomorrow I am going to the libray.