Copyright (c) 2014 by Harnoor Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harnoor -- Blogmeister

Harnoor's house of ROCK

1011

by Harnoor

Health Menu Health Menu!!!

I think our school lunch menu is ok, not great, but not terrible. If I had to see something elimenated from the lunch menu it would be terriakki chicken, i'm not sure if terriakki chicken is on every lunch menu but I know it is not healthy. If I had to see something added to the lunch menu it would probraly be tofu. If I had to make a healthy lunch menu for a week it would start with brown rice.The next day it would be an omlet with our without kethup. After that it would have to be tofu. thirdly it would be some fish and chick pea. Finally it could be some tomato soup. That is the healthy menu for the week!!!

Article posted May 19, 2011 at 06:39 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles

I am a girl I'm in fourth grade and I like writing also I like to shop and I love playing sports my favorite sport is basketball and I like litsening to my I POD touch also I love to draw. In my spare time I like to go outside and watch TV.My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.ENJOY MY BLOG.