Copyright (c) 2014 by Harnoor Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harnoor -- Blogmeister

Harnoor's house of ROCK

1011

by Harnoor

If I had to choose a sereis of books I would have to choose fiction and it would be called good luck or bad luck. It would be about who's good luck anything she touches becomes valubel, but her aunts and uncles make her do all the chores and touch all the lottery because she is lucky, but her mother and father have died and all she has is her grandmothe. Her name would be Betsy and Betsy would think she is bad luck.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 07:01 PM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles

I am a girl I'm in fourth grade and I like writing also I like to shop and I love playing sports my favorite sport is basketball and I like litsening to my I POD touch also I love to draw. In my spare time I like to go outside and watch TV.My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.ENJOY MY BLOG.