Copyright (c) 2014 by Harnoor Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harnoor -- Blogmeister

Harnoor's house of ROCK

1011

by Harnoor

Wow Spring break was AWSEOME I did a bunch of thing, I watched the movie RIO and my favorite charecter was Jewle, I thought she was nice when she needed to be and fuirous when she needed to be.I also had a two day sleepover with my friend but my younger brother kept bothering us, next my mom and dad got me a new bike it's lavender, I also had my dads friend over for passover it was really fun finally I played outside for a long time with my neighbors.
My favorite thing during Spring break was watching the movie RIO and having my friend sleepover for two days.
If I could've done anything over Spring break it would be going to Califonia Hollywood.<=)

Article posted April 28, 2011 at 03:38 PM • comment (1) • Reads 88 • see all articles

I am a girl I'm in fourth grade and I like writing also I like to shop and I love playing sports my favorite sport is basketball and I like litsening to my I POD touch also I love to draw. In my spare time I like to go outside and watch TV.My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.ENJOY MY BLOG.