Copyright (c) 2014 by Harnoor Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harnoor -- Blogmeister

Harnoor's house of ROCK

1011

by Harnoor

Title: My Name is Nick... Nick Name (02/07/11)
Description: In the book Report to the Principal’s Office, by Jerry Spinelli, some of the characters have nicknames. Dennis Johnson is called “Pickles” both because he loves to wear the color green and from hanging pickles from his family’s Christmas tree when he was younger. Arnold Hummelsdorf is called “Lips” because his lower lip is so large from 40 years of teaching music. On the other hand, there are characters whose nicknames are the opposite of who they are. An example of this is sour faced Elizabeth “Sunny” Wyler.

If you were in the story, what would your nickname be? Why is this nickname perfect for you? Remember that it can be about you or even the exact opposite.

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 315

If I got to choose a nickname for me it would be speedie. I would choose this because my softball coach would always call me this since I am very fast. My mom now decides to call me that. It isn't my favorite nickname but it's better than what most people call me. Like my sisters call me something I don't know how to spell and pronounce. 

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 01:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

If I was to choose a nickname it would be VG Nick which stands for Video Game Nick

Because I like playing my video games for example my neighbor Ross always said I know a lot about super Mario galaxy 2, Super Mario sluggers, Mario party 8 and Mario and sonic at the Olympic winter games. In my free time I also enjoy watching video games on you tube for example slim Kirby, infolder and Wii viewer

If I could have a nickname I'd be called Chaotic Chao, because I cause lots of trouble in school.

If I was in the book Report to the Principal's Office and I had a nickname it would be BC like how my class and teachers call me in school because it's my initials and it's cool.

Ok. This week's blog was a little hard. But I kept on thinking and I got an idea. My nickname would be cold lunch, because the school calls what they are serving for the day is called hot lunch, and I never take that. I usually just grab a bagel and milk then I'm done. Even my friends say that I barely take hot lunch. So, my nickname would be cold lunch!   

If I had to make up a nickname for me, it would be pups. I would choose that nickname because I love puppies and dogs. So I think it would be a good nickname.

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 02:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

If I was in Report to the Principals Office my nick name would be Fast guy. I like because it gives me The need for speed.I really like that nick name and I'm not going to change it.Jerry Spineli is funny!

Article posted February 14, 2011 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

If I were to have a nickname it would be Little E or E man. My dad has been calling me both for as long as I can remember. He called Little E because his name is Evan so he is Big E and I am Little E. E man because it just sounds cool.

My nick name would be book reader  because I love reading books.

My nickname would be smily. This is perfect  because I smile a lot.

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 03:18 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 71

If I was in the story, my nickname would be nicky texter. I would chose nicky texter because I love to text and my nickname is nicky. I text after school, before school, you name it. I even text so much that my mom tells me to stop texting. I love texting!

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

If I would have a nick name it would be challenger and Science Lover. I like this nick names because I love to take challenges of anything and like Science.

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 02:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

If I was in the book Report to the Principal’s Office my nickname would be pen and paper because I love to draw.

Article posted February 10, 2011 at 12:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

My nickname would be  Cheese  and this nickname is funny for me because I CAN'T  STAND TOUCHING OR SMELLING CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I really  don't like cheese. I'll only like it if it's cooked.  I like cheese on pizza, in lasagna, and on an omelet.

I were in the story, my nickname would be "Boots"! This nickname would be perfect for me because I wear boots all the time! I wear them to school almost everyday. I wear any kind of boots as long as I like the color and style! That's why the nickname "Boots" would be perfect for me!!!

My nickname would be smarty because I am really smart and I can solve problems easily. This is also because I can help myself when doing tough math problems. I also read a lot of biographies. If I had to put a name opposite smarty, it would be not smart.

If I had to choose a nickname for myself it would be SCREAM beacause I love to scream somtimes my parents say that my talent is screaming.

If I get a nick name I rather not get because they would get carried away and make up new nick names for me and I hate it when they do make front of me so I don't want a nick name.

Article posted February 10, 2011 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

In the story Report to the Principal's Office, I would most likely be called "Saph" , because my birthstone is a saphire.I would be like Sunny. I would be annoyed by Salem because she likes to be extraordinary.Not a lot of people would like someone who behaves like he or she is extraordinary.  

I am a girl I'm in fourth grade and I like writing also I like to shop and I love playing sports my favorite sport is basketball and I like litsening to my I POD touch also I love to draw. In my spare time I like to go outside and watch TV.My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.ENJOY MY BLOG.