Copyright (c) 2014 by Dalia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dalia -- Blogmeister

Dalia's blog of coolness!!!!

1011

by Dalia

No I can't belive June is already here!!!! I have faced many different challenges in the wonderful Fourth Grade!!! I have faced being shy to my fourth grade class, doing some hard math like long division, inproved on reading more books, and even having more friends!!!! I think I have changed before the better because before I even came to to fourth grade I didn't even know how to do long division, how to read a lot of harder books to read, and I didn't even have as much friends as last year!!! I still want to improve on lond division and not being shy to each and every class each year. I think I can acomplise by getting more fermilier to the school and keep on practicing doing ong division!!! My favorite memmory of fourth grade would have to be making klik klok the music video!!! I am going to miss fourth grade very much=http://!!!!

Article posted June 9, 2011 at 04:19 PM • comment • Reads 69 • see all articles

I am a girl in 4th grade.In my spare time, I like to play on the computer and go outside. My favorite color is blue and my favorite subject is math and writing.I'm a huge fan of Invader ZIM and Selena Gomez!