Copyright (c) 2014 by Dalia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dalia -- Blogmeister

Dalia's blog of coolness!!!!

1011

by Dalia

I used to be afraid of jumping off the high diving board! Everytime I went to jump in the pool on the diving board I went on the little one. I kept saying "I'm not going to go on the high diving board EVER!!!" But one day I kept saying I'm going to go on it and when I went on it and climbed all the way to the top I couldn't go back down so I jumped!!! When I was in the air I held my nose and breathed hevaily through the mouth. I felt like I was going to drown, but then I fell in!!! "WOW!!!! That was so much fun!! I can't believe I was scared of this before!!" I said to myself. That was the time I faced a fear!!!

No I can't belive June is already here!!!! I have faced many different challenges in the wonderful Fourth Grade!!! I have faced being shy to my fourth grade class, doing some hard math like long division, inproved on reading more books, and even having more friends!!!! I think I have changed before the better because before I even came to to fourth grade I didn't even know how to do long division, how to read a lot of harder books to read, and I didn't even have as much friends as last year!!! I still want to improve on lond division and not being shy to each and every class each year. I think I can acomplise by getting more fermilier to the school and keep on practicing doing ong division!!! My favorite memmory of fourth grade would have to be making klik klok the music video!!! I am going to miss fourth grade very much!!!!!!!!!

My Declaration:

Dear King Gorge,

We do NOT like the way you are treating us!!! Rasing the tax prices and not letting us explaining ourselfs is not what a good king would do!!! You are not a good king to us. Many people like us in the colonies agree with us!!!! They want independence!!! We will risk our lives to get our independent we want!! We do not like you King GorgeGive Me Freedom or Give Me Death!!!!

.                                                                                          Dalia

I would have been brave enough to sign my name because if I were in the colonial times I would want independence. I would rather fight all by myself and die than let the king still have power over us=http://=http://=http://!

Yes there are lunches that I would like to be eliminated from our school lunch menu!! I would like to see Chicken Fingers,  Pizza, Hamburger Day, and Grilled Cheese eliminated!!! I would like to see Salad,  Fruit Bowl with apples, pears, banannas, and pinapple, Nuddle Soup on the menu that wasn't on the menu before!! If I could make a healthy day of the week it would be Salad. I think everyone would enjoy salad with a little bit of dressing=http://

If I lived in colonial New York I would be a patroit. I would be  patroit because I wouldn't want to pay taxes for things I need or for things I relied on. I wouldn't want to have to pay for sugar, tea, paper, playing cards, and many more. What if I had a family that I had to buy food, clothes, drinks, and a nice place to stay if I had to pay taxes on mostly everything. I would need money just to stay heathly. That's why I would be a patroit !!!!!!! 

My spring break was really great!!!! I got to see the movie Rio as well as Mr. Dugger! I thought Luis' saliva was gross and silly too. I went to the City to see the twin towers I  stayed home on some days . I also went to the park with my whole family and went bike riding with my family. My favorite thing was going bike riding with my whole family because it was a great exersise and I had a lot of fun doing it. If I could do anything on this vacation  it would have been going to California! That's what I did over the vacation!!!!

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 12:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 146

This year in fourth grade has been really great so far. One of my challenges was learning long division. It was challenging because I didn't know what to do after I divided the first number. Now I have gotten better at it because I practiced each and everyday until I got the hang of it. Since I was practicing everyday, my grades have improved!!!!

I thought the Philharmonic was pretty god but not all the musicians were there so I couldn't listen to the whole performance. My favorite part was the end when the made this kind of disco song with all the light flashing back and forth! I think my class would like seeing pop music. I chose that because I think whenever Mr. D puts the music on for morning work everyone looks like they like it because it is most likely pop music!!!! 

I would nominate the Class Monkeys!!!! chose this because Mr.D and Ms.Thomas are always telling jokes and everybody laughs at it. I also chose it because everybody now wants to make silly jokes and are always trying to make Mr.D and Ms.Thomas laugh. I would try to convince Mr.D, Ms.Thomas, and the rest of the class to agree with me and vote for my suggestion by saying "don't you agree and don't you always laugh at there jokes and try to make our teachers laugh?" That's what I think our class should be the Class Monkeys!!!!

I were in the story, my nickname would be "Boots"! This nickname would be perfect for me because I wear boots all the time! I wear them to school almost everyday. I wear any kind of boots as long as I like the color and style! That's why the nickname "Boots" would be perfect for me!!!

I am a girl in 4th grade.In my spare time, I like to play on the computer and go outside. My favorite color is blue and my favorite subject is math and writing.I'm a huge fan of Invader ZIM and Selena Gomez!