Copyright (c) 2014 by Dalia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dalia -- Blogmeister

Dalia's blog of coolness!!!!

1011

by Dalia

Title: Challenges and Triumphs (03/28/11)
Description: It is springtime, and as we face the rest of the school year, let’s reflect on our “Challenges and Triumphs”. Think about how the first seven months of fourth grade have been. Think about what has been most challenging for you being a fourth grader. It can be academic or social challenges, but don’t use any names or personal information. A triumph is a victory or success. What has been your triumph this year? What other successes would you like to have over the rest of the school year? Challenge: What can you do to achieve this goal or goals?

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

My triumphs this year would be pretending to laugh at Ms.Thomas' terrible jokes. Also memerizing my mah facts. A challenge for me the rest of this year would be trying to teach Ms.Thomas funny jokes andgetting a good grade on the ELA and math state test. I can make this happen by practicing whatver Mr.D teaches me.

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 01:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

I feel I triumphed in social studies because in the beginning of the year I found it to be very hard and I didn’t understand the questions but now this is one of my favorite subjects in school. The second victory for me this year was to learn how to type on the computer my friends tell me that I am very good.

The rest of the school year I want to be great at science

My biggest challenge in fourth grade is doing literature circles the thing is challenging is you have to reading lots of chapters.

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 01:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

I think my biggest challenge in fourth grade is listening to Ms.Thomas' singing, and was writing a personal narrative. My triumph was getting an A+ on my tests from my teachers. A success I would like to have is being more social with my teachers.

My biggest challenge this year is Liturature Circles. The homework is very challenging to me. My biggest triumph this year so far, is my report card. I would like to get better scores this year on my tests.

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 12:36 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80

One of my triumphs this year is learining long division, and getting good at it.  Another triumph this year is making new friends in this class. One of my challenges this year actually just happened, it was learning mixed numbers and improper fractions. Another challenge was factoring and prime factorization.

Bye!

- Avneet 

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

I got better in divison and my mulicaption facts. I would  have to be better at spelling and

spell more words correctly.  I would have to practice more and more. 

One of my biggest challanges this year  was division. Now I am much better at it.

this forth grade challeng was the math you werer learing a lot of new things and then tesest on the new math that you learend

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

I think my biggest challenge as a fourth grader is science. I think that because science doesn't really fit me. My triumph this year has been making new friends. Successes I would like to have is being better at playing my viola and getting a good score on the NYSSMA test. I could do that by practicing a lot more than usual.

Article posted April 4, 2011 at 02:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

if I had to choose something that was challenging it would be spelling but i am getting better at it.

One of my challenges has also been one of my biggest triumphs.  Math is sometimes hard for me but this year I achieved my goal of getting 100% on a math test.  I also had two unexpected challenges this year.  I started the school year on crutches because of a broken toe and now I'm trying to do my schoolwork with a broken finger on my left hand and I'm left-handed=http://!!!! 

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 12:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 84

This year in fourth grade has been really great so far. One of my challenges was learning long division. It was challenging because I didn't know what to do after I divided the first number. Now I have gotten better at it because I practiced each and everyday until I got the hang of it. Since I was practicing everyday, my grades have improved!!!!

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 02:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 71

My challenge is still coming. My challenge is to face the NY state test. My triumph is to get good grades on my tests and also my quizzes. I would like to have my other exams get good grades on them, too. To achieve my goal I can study harder, pay more concentration on my work.

In the first seven months my challenges have been math and science, science is now one of my favorite subjects and math well that I have to work on.

My triumhp would probably be social studies, but either way 4th grade is great and I bet i'll learn everything I need to

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 01:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

The most chalenge this year is social studies becuase it becomes more harder and what i'm getting good at is spelling but i'm still learning because there is some questions but a lot of other things is fun.

Article posted March 31, 2011 at 01:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

In fourth grade, my biggest challenge was taking a test. In the beginning of the class year, I felt uneasy and nervous about it .Then I studied hard at home and found it much easier to take a test. This was my biggest triumph in school. I know I need to be better at writing. I will think more thoroughly about what I write. I will pay more attention to this challenge & improve in the rest of the school year.    

I am a girl in 4th grade.In my spare time, I like to play on the computer and go outside. My favorite color is blue and my favorite subject is math and writing.I'm a huge fan of Invader ZIM and Selena Gomez!