Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma -- Blogmeister

Emma's peace place-

by Emma teacher: Adam Dugger

I would like to improve as a 4th grader by getting better grades and working on my math.  To be better at math I can study more and pay more attention in class.  I think that I can do this!  To check I will ask the people around me and ask if I have improved.  As a person I would like to be nicer to my family.

Article posted January 9, 2011 at 05:42 PM • comment • Reads 72 • see all articles

I am in 4'th grade. I have a twin. I love to draw, paint, and sketch. I want to be an artist when I grow up. I love to sing and dance and act. I also love to dig, go on roller coasters, and climb trees. I like to dive off the diving board but sometimes I get water in my nose. My favorite color is light blue but it changes a lot. I love science and chicken parmigiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My dad is a great tennis player and a good swimmer.