Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicole Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicole -- Blogmeister

Nicole's awesome fourth grade blog

1011

by Nicole

Dear King George,

You are so greedy and not caring! We have families to take care of and you put taxes on things! How would you like it if one of us wanted you to pay taxes. You know what? I'm brave enough to put my name on the bottom of this declaration. Why don't you look for my name? Find me and kill me. Do that after you give us our freedom. British is one place and America is another. Give us our freedom!

Nicole

Article posted May 24, 2011 at 06:17 PM • comment • Reads 95 • see all articles

I am an awesome fourth grade girl. In my spare time, I like to hang out with friends and go to the pool. My favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I like to play my piano and my viola. I also have a brother and like to read books. Peace!