Copyright (c) 2015 by Shayna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shayna -- Blogmeister

shayna`s house of coolness.

1011

by Shayna

Title: Who Do We Look Up To? (11/08/10)
Description: Role models are people who have the qualities or characteristics that we would like to have. Role models are people who have affected us in a way that makes us want to be better people, and we “look up” to them. Who do you consider to be your role model? You may list 1 or 2.
Why did you choose this person? In what way or ways would you like to be like this person? What can you do to accomplish this?

You may also add any other information that you would like, and you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom.

Of course… Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

i love dogs and i love rounding in math phones are so so cool when i get big i want to be a teacher.