Copyright (c) 2015 by Iqrah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iqrah -- Blogmeister

Iqrah's Cool Fourth Grade Blog

1011

by Iqrah

Title: Out Of This World! (01/11/11)
Description: Our class has been exploring the solar system and the constellations of the universe. I thought it would be fun for us to use our knowledge of space and our own creativity to design our own place in space.
If you could make your own planet or constellation (or both if you really want to challenge yourself), what would it be like? If it were a planet, how large would it be? Where would you want it to be in our solar system (between which planets)? Why did you choose that spot? What could you tell us about the planet? What would you name it, and why did you choose that name?
If you choose to create a constellation, what would you name it? What would it be in the shape of? Would it use any of the ‘famous’ stars that we have learned about? Why did you choose this name and shape?
If I could, I would create a constellation Mustangor. It would be in the shape of a running horse, with the Betelgeuse star as the tip of the tail. My planet would be multiplicoria, but I’ll let you guess where I would put it and how it would look!
Here is a fun video that talks about stars and constellations.

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a girl in the 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to hang out with my friends. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite subject is Writing,Reading,Science and Social Studies. I like the animals chettas and bunnys. My favorite Ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. My favorite book are Judy Blume and I love reading and books. I love my 4th grade teachers. My dream is to be a teacher and a doctor. I speak to langues that are urdu and English. I play club penguin. My favorite tv show is Wizard of Waverly Place,Jonas L.A. and Hannah Montanna Forever.