Copyright (c) 2014 by Iqrah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iqrah -- Blogmeister

Iqrah's Cool Fourth Grade Blog

1011

by Iqrah

Title: Out Of This World! (01/11/11)
Description: Our class has been exploring the solar system and the constellations of the universe. I thought it would be fun for us to use our knowledge of space and our own creativity to design our own place in space.
If you could make your own planet or constellation (or both if you really want to challenge yourself), what would it be like? If it were a planet, how large would it be? Where would you want it to be in our solar system (between which planets)? Why did you choose that spot? What could you tell us about the planet? What would you name it, and why did you choose that name?
If you choose to create a constellation, what would you name it? What would it be in the shape of? Would it use any of the ‘famous’ stars that we have learned about? Why did you choose this name and shape?
If I could, I would create a constellation Mustangor. It would be in the shape of a running horse, with the Betelgeuse star as the tip of the tail. My planet would be multiplicoria, but I’ll let you guess where I would put it and how it would look!
Here is a fun video that talks about stars and constellations.

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

If I could make a planet the diameter would be about 100,000 miles long. It would be right between Earth and Mars because I don't want it to be to hot or cold.It would be called Hercules because it's the name of a Roman god. Also because it's the largest planet.

If I could make a constillation, it would be the shape of a penguin. It would be called Pal the penguin.I would put Sirus for the tip of the beak. I chose the name because Pal is my favorite name that starts with a P. I chose the shape of a peguin because a penguin is my favorite animal.

Article posted January 14, 2011 at 02:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 102

I would make up my own planet and I would name it anything as long as it's not crazy. It would be the same size as Venus and would have rings around them. My planet would have lollipop trees, lemonade oceans, gummy bear flowers, and much more.

Article posted January 13, 2011 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

If I could make a constellation, it would be called The Little Avneet. I chose that because I'm a little short, and because Avneet is my name. It would be shaped like a girl. Rigel would be at the top where the head is, and Betelguese would be at the bottom where the feet are.

I would name the planet of magic,because everyone loves magic tricks.My constellation would be Ursa Major,the Big Dipper because it's my favorite constellation.The Planet of Magic would be between Earth and Mars,because there are my favorite planets.Well that will be my planet and constellation.

If I were to make my own solar system it would be in a square shape and it will have two million stars and twenty planets.All of them will have life and the main star will be threoiutus, the main planet will be chartickus.

i would call my planet animus because i love animaies . it's between mars and jupiter.it's a large planet. you can't step on it or your feet will burn.

If I could make my own planet it would be a blue planet. It's size would be just a little bigger than Earth. I would like it to be in between Earth and Mars. I chose that spot because I want it to be close to Earth so people can come and visit it. My planet would have gravity, air for us to breathe, and water. It would also have space animals like a space dog. I would name this planet "Dalia's Paradise!" I would name it that because it has my name and I would make it into a paradise for everyone! I hope you like my planet!!!!!!

Article posted January 20, 2011 at 02:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 88

If I had to make my own planet It would be called, Harnoorbulas my planet would have rivers and ponds made out of soda so whenever you want some soda you just drink it the rivers and ponds and you would Ice skate to get from one place to another. My planet would be right next to the earth and it would be a popular tourist destination also from the earth it would take two hours to get there and even though it seems like a cold planet the only seasons it has are spring and summer. When it rains on my planet it rains sprite and all the kids are out at that moment,my planet is about the size of Jupiter and other planets can't really effect my planet and many fanilies live there too!!!

If I could make my own solar system  it would be named  Anoma . It would look like big  circle. It would be near Venus.My major star would be named Lynnarcia It would be in the shape of a Marnach Butterfly  There would be ten planets surrounding it  . I would name them  after my stuffed animals .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

I am a girl in the 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to hang out with my friends. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite subject is Writing,Reading,Science and Social Studies. I like the animals chettas and bunnys. My favorite Ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. My favorite book are Judy Blume and I love reading and books. I love my 4th grade teachers. My dream is to be a teacher and a doctor. I speak to langues that are urdu and English. I play club penguin. My favorite tv show is Wizard of Waverly Place,Jonas L.A. and Hannah Montanna Forever.