Copyright (c) 2014 by Eli Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eli -- Blogmeister

Eli's awesome blog!!!!!!-

by Eli teacher: Adam Dugger

Title: Gimme My Grades! (12/07/10)
Description: I cannot believe that the first marking period is over already!!! Can you believe it is now December??? As you know, last week our class received their report cards.

How do you think your year is going? If you were the teacher, how would you grade yourself? What areas do you feel that you became stronger in? What areas would you like to most improve in over the next marking period?

Here are the most difficult parts of this blog. What can you do to make these improvements? I want you to really think about yourself as a fourth grade student, and try your best. If you could add an area on the report card that you think that you are especially good at, what are would that be?

You may also add any other information that you would like, and you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom.

Of course… Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I think my year is going amazing so far! I think this because I love my seat and classmates. Also I like my teachers! If I was a teacher and I had to grade myself on a report card I would give myself  all 3 and some 4. I feel like a came stronger in language arts because English is hard for me and Ms. Thomas taught me well. Next marking period I would want to improve a little in reading harder books.

I think the year is good so far. I like the teachers and I also liked learning things that are important to me. If I was the teacher, I would grade myself A+. Last year I was unsure of some of the questions in reading and social studies and this year I understand them better. The areas I need to improve are math, science and writing. I think I would practice harder and also study harder so I get a better grade next time. If I could add an area on the report card it would be about who is the smartest person in the classroom.

Article posted December 8, 2010 at 10:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 71

I say my year is going very well. If I were the teacher I'd grade myself A+. I think I've gotten better at science. I would like to improve at writing and grammer the most. I'd like to add a category that's about humor.

Article posted December 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

I would give myself the grades that Mr. Dugger gave me. I would improve with participating in group discusions more. I would make that improve by raising my hand more and answering questions the teacher askes me.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 01:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I think my grades were very good this marking period. If I was a teacher, I would give myself an A+. I feel like my strongest  subject is Social Studies. An area where I could improve is math and science. The way I can  improve my grades in these areas is by studying more and looking more into my notes.

For me, the year is going great! I love everything I do with Mr.Dugger Ms.Thomas, and Ms.Nassiripour. I have loved being in class. But I think if I was the teacher, then if I have to grade myself, I would take a little test on my own. I would take one on each subject. I just don't want to say I'm good at everything. Then I'll grade the tests on the answer key. If I did good, I might do that I'm pretty good at this subject. If I did so-so, then I'll say I study more. If I did bad, then I'll say I need to learn from another teacher. But I don't always think about being a teacher. I think about what I need to improve in class. This year so far I think what I improved the most is in writing. I think that because I've really learned how to push my thinking more. I think I should improve in some parts too. I think I need to I need to improve in social studies. I think that because I need to know all about New York for the test. To make that improved, I need to study hard.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 09:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

My year with Mr.Dugger so far is awesome. When I got my report card my grades they were good grades.What I'm stonger in is the monkey bar contest in gym class.My 5th year at Searingtown will be the best P.S. Mr. Dugger is the best!!!!

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 71

My year is going awesome!!! If I were to grade myself I would give me all threes and some fours. I think I have gotten alot better at writing. I would like to improve at science. I also think we should have best hand writing graded.

Article posted December 16, 2010 at 01:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I would grade my self A+. I came  stronger in Math. I would improve in Scince because  we are doing things like telling about the SUN.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 12:40 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

So far the year is great. If I was a teacher I would give myself a 3 or maybe a 4 on my report card. I think I need the most help in math.

In math I would grade myself as a 2

In spelling I would give myself a 3

In science I would grade myself a 4

The areas I need improving are, Math, Reading and Writing.

The area I do really well on is Science.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

I would say that the school year is so far FANTASTIC! If I were the teacher, I would give me a A or A+. I have certainly improved on language arts. I really would like to improve in science, writing, and social studies.A way that I can improve is that I can listen more carefully when we are doing science, writing, and social studies. If I could add an area that I think I'm especially good at, I would add being friendly.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

I would grade myself as intelligent,awesome fourth grade rockstar. I want to work on more complex math word problems.I can work hard and achieve my goal.

My year is going better than I thought it would be!  If I were the teacher I would grade myself as a 2 & 3's in  math, 3 & 4's in spelling, 4 &3's in science and health, 3's in scocial studies, 4's & 3 in reading, 4 in writing, 4 in art, 3 in music and 3's & 4's in gym.  I feel like I became better in math & science & health but I still want to inprove in math.  I can make these inprovements if I pay attention & study.  I think I would do a great job in gymnastics.

I think this year is going pretty good!! If I were a teacher I would give myself an A+. I think I've gotten better at reading and math! I would like to get better at writing and grammer!!!! =]

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 02:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

So far, my year is great! This is because I get to learn and have fun all at the same time. If I was a teacher, I would grade myself as a four in science and math. In English Language Arts, I would say a three. I would want to improve in English Language Arts because I have a three on my report card and I want to get a four. To help me achieve my goal, I will have to study harder and do better in my grades.The area math is what I'm good at. This is because I do a lot of math at home. The best thing I Like about myself is that I'm kind and helpful.

I think I'm pretty good in plenty of places but I do think I need to get a little stronger in math, but I do enjoy math very much it is one of my favorite subjects. If I had to choose an extra section for the report card it would be your type of style if the teachers think what your wearing suits you and only you.

Article posted December 10, 2010 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I think the year is going great so far. If I was a teacher, I would grade myself 4 in mathematics. I do not think I am terriffic in Language Arts. I think I will learn more from Miss. Thomas in coming months. If I was the teacher, I would have introduced a  grading system for 'Cheerfulness" in class and I think I would have done well in that catagory.   

I am a 4th grader that likes to play baseball and football. My favorite subjects are math and social studies. I really like the colors red and green. I hope you like my blog!!!!!!!!!