Copyright (c) 2015 by Eli Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eli -- Blogmeister

Eli's awesome blog!!!!!!-

by Eli teacher: Adam Dugger

Title: We Are Off and Running in Fourth Grade! (10/21/10)
Description: Greetings and salutations to our new fourth grade class of 1011. Welcome to our class blog. What is a blog? A blog is short for "web" and "log". It is our place on the Internet where we can communicate with others and express ourselves safely and have some fun too!

This week, we customized our blog pages and added avatars that are our digital selves. We really did a GREAT job with them!

Here are the questions I want you to think about for this first blog:

1) What do you think will be your biggest challenge this year in fourth grade?

2) If you could anything you want in fourth grade using technology, what would you want to do?

Make sure that you double check your blog for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a 4th grader that likes to play baseball and football. My favorite subjects are math and social studies. I really like the colors red and green. I hope you like my blog!!!!!!!!!