Copyright (c) 2015 by Constantine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Constantine -- Blogmeister

Constantine's blog of awsome

1011

by Constantine

Title: Spring Break! Whatcha do? (04/27/11)
Description: We have just returned from Spring Break! What a great time it was! Now we are back and ready to continue learning! I was able to read over 100 pages from Roald Dahl’s book “Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator”. I also went to the Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn with my family. We saw some great art, and we created crafts for Earth Day. Finally, we went to see the movie “Rio” in 3-D. It was awesome! My favorite character was Luis the dog. I thought that the saliva that hung off his lips was gross, but silly. What did you do on your Spring Break? Be specific, but don’t give out personal information. What was your favorite thing that you did all week?
If you could have done anything that you could have thought of, what would you have chosen? Why did you choose this?

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

In my spare time,I like to go on miniclip on Ally and my laptop and I also like to play outside with my sisters.My favorite color is red and black.My favorite subject is math.I play my DSi outside and inside.