Copyright (c) 2014 by Constantine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Constantine -- Blogmeister

Constantine's blog of awsome

1011

by Constantine

Title: When I Grow Up! (11/29/10)
Description: This week’s assignment comes from Avneet, a student in our class. There were also quite a few of you that offered similar ideas, but she gave such a complete assignment that I don’t have to change it much at all!

This week’s assignment is to make up one! So, I'm going to make it like Mr.D does.

What occupation would you like to have when you grow up? For example, would you be a business person or a teacher? It's YOUR choice.
Make sure that you support your dream job with reasons!

You may also add any other information that you would like, and you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom.

Of course… Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I want to be a teacher because Mr.Dugger, Ms.Thomas 7 all the teachers I know have such a fun teaching and they still joke around. Another reason is you get the Summers off. 

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 02:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter.

I choose this job because I think the fire trucks are cool. What I like about the fire house is that they have lots of tools, uniforms, ladders and some different types of fire trucks.

I really like to hear the siren on the fire truck Sometimes the fires fighters go to schools teach fire safety

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 02:28 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

if i had to choose what i want to be when i grow up i would choose a army man because army men serve their country and i just wanted to be a person who helpsthe commuinity like army men

When I grow up, I would want to be a baseball player.

I would want to be a baseball player because I want to make a fortune, I want to be famous, and I enjoy baseball.

When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer. I would like to be one because I draw well and I want to make cloths. I will make them for children and adults. They will wear my pretty cloths I design.

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 11:52 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 116

Mr.D chose my blog assignment this week!

When I grow up would like to become an artist,teacher or a photographer. The reason I want to be an artist is that I love painting & drawing. The reason I want to be a teacher is because when I see my teachers, I can tell they love their job. I want be a photographer is because I enjoy taking lots of pictures and videos. My backup job is an artist. Remeber who my role model is?

Bye!

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 02:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

When I grow up I want to be a dog trainer. I want to be one because I like dogs and know a lot about them. I have many jobe that I think are cool but I think dog training will be fun and exiting to me.

Article posted December 6, 2010 at 12:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

When I grow up I want to be a police officer.Icould do anything thal a police officer does.I can help others from bad guys also.I can send someone a traffic ticket,arrest bad dudes and I get a cool uniform.

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 09:15 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 139

When I grow up I want to be an architect. I want to be this because my house is going to be renovated so I saw the architects come in to look at my house and they explained to me what the job was all about. I want to design boats and houses.

When I grow up I wanna be a hair staylisty becuse I love making hair styles for my hair and my friends and sisters too, On the other hand I also want to be a teacher becuse it's fun to teach and + you can learn stuff too but mostly I wanna be a hair staylisty.

P.S. Ms. Thomas ''On the Other hand '' Writing 

I want to be scientist. I want to be this because I like science.

Another reason is because I think that science is fun.

when I grow up, I want to be a teacher. I want people to have good brain functions. I want them to know everything and to think that my teacher taught me to be smart.

I  want  to be a doctor when I grow up. I want to be a doctor because to me, being a doctor looks fun and challanging. I've always liked to be challanged and I like to have fun. The kind of doctor I want to be is a pediatrician. Go pediatricians!

When I grow up I want to be a neurologist and a

cardiologist because I want to cure the people who has brain and heart problems. I would also like to relieve them from pain and make them happy.

I KNOW my dream job is acting.  The reason for this is because when I act I can be whoever I want to be.  I could even be Ms. Thomas or Mr. Dugger!  Another reason is that when I act I feel something come over me and it makes me want to try my best.  I also love to sing and dance which is why I take Musical Theater.  I would like to be an actress in musical shows.  

Article posted November 30, 2010 at 01:49 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 63

When I grow up I'd like to be a Teacher or an Artist. I'd like to be a teacher because I love learning and would love to teach kids amazing facts about the world. I'd also like to be an artist because when my sister sees my drawings she's like "Oh, I love that! Can I draw that too? Pretty Please"?That is why I'd like to be a teacher and an artist!!! =]

Article posted December 3, 2010 at 03:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

I want to be a doctor when I grow up. This is because I can save peoples lives and be just like my father. I want be a pediatrician. This is because I can help kids so they don't get sick often after they grow up. Another reason is that I can learn a lot. I have to work very hard and the best grade I can in order to be a doctor. I also have to very careful because the kids don't what is happening to them.

Another reason is that I can eat as much lollipops as I can.

When I grow up I want to be a lawyer, I want to be a lawyer because I like sticking up for people and I also feel that being a lawyer is a very important job.

When I grow up, I want to be a dentist . I want to be a dentist , because  it is a good job. Another reason is, I want to help people with cavities and gingivits. Being a dentist might be fun,  plus dentist's  tools look cool .

In my spare time,I like to go on miniclip on Ally and my laptop and I also like to play outside with my sisters.My favorite color is red and black.My favorite subject is math.I play my DSi outside and inside.