Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

Title: WANTED: YOUR IDEAS! (11/22/10)
Description: am so glad that our class is using technology is such a great way. We have been able to discuss with each other our hopes, our feelings and literature that we are exploring.

If you could create a blog assignment for the class to do, what would you assign?
Why did you choose this assignment? Do you think that the class would enjoy it? Why or why not?

You may also add any other information that you would like, and you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom.

Of course… Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 12:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 308

If I got to assign a blog assignment it would be called When I Grow Up. I chose this because it will help me know more about the class. I think the class will like this assignment because they could more about their classmates too.

Article posted November 26, 2010 at 02:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 115

My blog assignment would be what is your favorite movie? I chose this assignment because I think many people enjoy movies. I think the class would enjoy it because movies are so much fun!

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

If i had to assign an assighnment to the class it would be what is your favorite subject in fourth grade and why.i choose this assighnment because there is alot of choices to choose so you probaly wont have a problem.I think the class will enjoy this because it is easy.

What's your favorite video game? What is it rated? What is it about? Why do you like it?

I think the class will like it because they're so many video games to choose from.

This weeks assignment is to make up one! So, I'm going to make it like Mr.D does.

1) What occupation would you like to have when you grow up? Would you be a buisness person or a teacher? It's YOUR choice.

2) Make sure that you support your dream job with reasons!

Don't forget to TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation & spelling!

***Remember this blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people,so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

- Avneet

I choose this because the world is important to us.I really hope that the class will like it.

Article posted November 25, 2010 at 02:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

I have something in mind for the WANTED blogs. What I think we should do is have a free write blog. You can do it if you want but if you don't, you don't have to do it. The assignment is you can write whatever you want. About ANYTHING. I think the class will like it because if they don't like writing blogs, they don't have to do it. If other people think that blogs are the most exiting thing in the whole world, they can do it. It is not a teacher assignment. It is a student choose-not-to-do-it-or-not assignment. I like this assignment very much. I think it is exiting.

How did everyone like Thanksgiving?Please tell every one what was your favorite food.Did you stay home or travel?Tell us how many people were at your feast?

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 12:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

The assigment will be that if you are doing a essay and it was about what job do you want to have when you grow up and what  you are going to be when you grow up. I pick this becuse so we can get to know other people better like" Mix It Up Day" and so what we have in comment and what we do not have in comment.

If I wrote my own blog assignment it would go like this - If you were a crayfish what would you do? How would you act? Why would you act that way? Would you be aggresive or nice? I choose this assignment because I was wondering about how it feels to be a crayfish. I think people will enjoy this assignment.

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 12:12 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

I would create a blog assignment about Fashion. First, they would write how they would create a dress. Then they would sketch it out on a piece of paper, take a picture of it and send it on the blog page. Then they would use fabric on a cardboard doll to make the design.

If I could create a blog assignment, it would be called All About Me. I chose this because I would like to know more things about the other students in my class. I think the class would enjoy it because it would give them an opportunity to know more things about the other students in the class, too.

If I made a blog it would be "What is the one saying you learned from the movie Kun Fu Panda." I think the class will enjoy this blog assignment because the almost the whole class liked the movie. I chose this assignment because everybody watched the movie and I wanted to test what they learned.

If I could make up a fun blog assignment it would be "Write about your favorite vacation.  Include details like where you went, who you were with, and what you did.  You can write more if you want to."  I think it would be fun for everyone to see what we have in common or get ideas about where they would like to go from other people's blog entries.

Article posted November 25, 2010 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 83

I think my whole class should have an assignment about what we have learned so far about New York! I would choose this assignment because we've been learning a lot about it. I think my class will enjoy it because everybody really likes New York, so I think it will be a good idea! =]

Article posted November 26, 2010 at 03:27 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 88

Save The Earth

What do you think of when you hear the word environment? What are ideas to save the Earth?                                                                                                                                                           

What do you do to save the Earth at your house? Do you know how to get rid of fossil fuels and non-renewable resources?                                                                   

I think that the class will like this question because the kids need to learn about the environment.        

I choose this question because its our Earth and we have to take care of it.                                                                         

If I had to choose a blog assignment for the class to do I would like them to write about what they think about 4th grade rules and why they think that and I that the class will like this assignment because I feel that the class has alot to say about 4th grade rules.

my idea is what the students feel about their teacher and which one of their teachers is their favorit teacher in the class room and if youpick one you can change it later on ( anytime).

Article posted November 27, 2010 at 01:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 84

If I create a blog assignment for my class,  it would be about geography & the regions of the U.S. I choose this assignment because it will teach us about our country . I think the class will enjoy it. It will also teach us  about all the states ,mountains, national parks and rivers

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!