Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

Title: Who Do We Look Up To? (11/08/10)
Description: Role models are people who have the qualities or characteristics that we would like to have. Role models are people who have affected us in a way that makes us want to be better people, and we “look up” to them. Who do you consider to be your role model? You may list 1 or 2.
Why did you choose this person? In what way or ways would you like to be like this person? What can you do to accomplish this?

You may also add any other information that you would like, and you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom.

Of course… Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

I look up to my dad because he would never ever give up! For an example when I rode with out training wheels I would fall and he would say " It's okay let's try it again".I can be like him by not giving it up and trying over and over again, because when I did ride my bike without training wheels he said "okay keep practicing and so I did.

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 02:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 78

I consider my dad as a role model because my dad hangs out with me on the weekends like at lunch, we go to stores, talk about different stuff and he takes me to my activities like baseball and basketball and I can ask him some questions and he has all the answers I would like to be like my dad because If I had a son I would do the same things with him. My dad is a good and kind person and I hope one day I can be just like him.

My roll model would be my mom because my mom never gives up.I chose this person becausei wan to not give up.

One of my role models are Alex Rodriguez, because I want to be a great baseball player like him.

Another one of my role models is my dad, because I want to be a great doctor, and I want to save peoples lives.

My role model is the art teacher at the school.She is an amazing artist and a nice teacher.Things I can do to be just like her is practice my art skills.

I look up to my dad because when I rode my bike without training wheels I would fall a lot and he said ''its okay lets try that again''. I can be like him by not giving up anything!

My role model is my mom. She is my role model because she works very hard from morning all the way to night. I want to be like her. How I can accomplish this is by working hard in school!

My role model is my big sister Ally. I chose Ally,because she helps me a lot whenever I need help. Also, she looks out for me, teaches me to be nice to others, and we have a lot of fun together.

I look up to my dad because he never gives up and he won't let anyone stand in his way. Like when he hurt his ankle when we were going to Florida and he kept on going. I'm going to start pushing my self so I will be more like my dad.

I look up to Ms.Thomas because she does cool things like Social Studies, writing and language arts,She is also a teacher and I wanna be a Teacher too.   + I look up to My Aunt Because   My Aunt she defines her self and other people if they are right and  because she cares about everyone .

- Iqrah

My role model is Anjali. She is my role model because she is always nice to me. I would like to be like Anjali because her handwriting is very neat. One way to make my handwriting neat is to practice.

Article posted November 12, 2010 at 11:25 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 96

My role model is Ms. Thomas because when I need help she helps me to understand what the problem is. With my friends in school, when they need help and they get stuck on something, and the teacher is not there, I try to help them and see if they can figure it out like she does.

My role model is my mom. I chose my mom because she cares for others. At the hospital she works for, she cares about her patients. I would like to be like her by helping her set up the table and helping her clean up the house(well try).

My role is my tae kwon do master because he always says NEVER GIVE UP in life and like a bouncy ball it hits the wall and fails and then it comes back.I could keep on trying until I get it right to accomplish this.

Article posted November 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

My mom is my role model because she helps people when they are sick.Some day I want to be like her helping people.

My role model is Mr. Dugger !!!   I look up to him because I don't know much about math, crayfish, and reading, as he does. I want to learn more about all these things. I want to learn how to take really good  care of all the crayfish, how to read words that I don't know, and how to learn to make the exact change. I think I can accomplish that by listening more carefully!  =]                                                                                                                 

Article posted November 12, 2010 at 03:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 102

My role model is my parents. This is because they never give up. They also work really hard. My mom is my role model because she always is very kind. My dad is my role model because he talks nicely to people and always help people. I will learn how to be kind from my parents. I will also learn never to be mean to anyone. I also learned to respect elders and to be the best in what I want to do.

One of my role modles is Selena Gomaz because she works so hard and I think I could work on that too. My other role modle is my great grandfather because he had a kind loving nature and how he liked to joke around, and he never got mad at me not once and any time I took a joke on him he found it funny, but he wasn't always joking he did have have times to be serous like when I needed help with stuff. Anyway I hope to be like them someday.

Article posted November 19, 2010 at 12:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

I don't have anyone to look up to but I do have expierience to other people and those people are around me and I do expierience the arthor of the book of Geronimo Stilton. One day I will find the person I look up to look up to. :)

My role model is Selena Gomez because she is smart and nice.  She doesn‛t only write  and sing good songs, she goes to a private school.  Another reason she is my role model is she sings so good! Her songs get stuck in my head‚ literally they get stuck in my head. Whatever subject   I study, her songs get in my  head‚ but I still concentrate in my work!  I  want to be just like her.

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!