Copyright (c) 2014 by Avneet Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Avneet -- Blogmeister

Avneet The Great!

1011

by Avneet

My Fear... I Can't Believe Im Writing This!!!!

My fear is kind of emberrasing! But, I'm sure lots of people are scared of them! I was in a family friend's house and they had a dog... Its was really cute, but I was terrified! It would always come towards me when I ran away, but they said the dog thinks I'm  playing a game. My Dad got angry at me for being scared, and he said "I had a dog when I was young! You've got to show the dog who's boss!" I then started to pet it with one hand, then dog had an ADORABLE face so I now like them but I'm still a little scared!

Article posted June 14, 2011 at 07:47 PM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles

I am in the 4th grade.In my spare time I watch tv or ride my bike.My most favorite colors are purple and blue.My favorite subjects in school are science and math.My dream is to become an artist that has lots of paintings in museum. I have one big sister. I wish I had a pet. I've always wondered what The Eiffel Tower looked like up close. I've never been to France. = D