Copyright (c) 2014 by Avneet Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Avneet -- Blogmeister

Avneet The Great!

1011

by Avneet

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 143

Woo! Its spring break!!! So excited! Aw, but after break it's ELA week. But I know I'm ready for it. I mean, after all the practice tests, I think I'll do fine. But it's the math I'm most worried about. I always seem to make the smallest mistakes and get a completely wrong answer. But we have off now, so I can relax. In my class, we are righting A to Z biographies. It's when you write about something, a place, or someone special to you starting with each letter of the alphabet. Really fun. I don't know what to do for X or Y...... Xylophone? Hmmm! I have seventeen letter stories so far, hoping to get it done by the end of break. Wish me luck! 

Missing You,

Avneet

Hi!!! It's nice to know that people still think of me <3! I hope I can see you guys again. I love my new friends, but if you guys were with me here in my new school my life would be complete. Can one of you guys say hi to Mr. Lavy, Ms.P, Mrs.Williams and Ms.Warner for me?? Missing you, Avneet

Things are going okay at my new school. We are having a science fair, and i am getting super busy with research. I really miss searingtown and all my friends, especially ones from this class. I have friends at my new school too, but its not the same because I've known my friends at searingtown since I was 5. 

-Avneet

Article posted October 15, 2011 at 04:51 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

I go to a different school now... i miss everyone!!! I'm mr.dugger made this blog, this way i can keep in touch... how are u new fourth graders? You guys are going to have an AMAZING year with Ms.Thomas and Mr.Dugger!!

Article posted July 6, 2011 at 08:31 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

Summer has been really fun so far!! Did anyone see the fireworks??? I just watched them on channel 2... I miss everyone!!! I'm gonna go swimming next week. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

I'm so sad!!!!!! Tomorrow is the last day of school! I'm gonna miss everyone especially my teachers! Fourth grade is my favorite year! I don't wanna see it end!!!! Summer is fun, but this summer I'm gonna miss going to school and seeing my teachers!  Does it have to end? I'm gonna send e-mails to everyone every week!

Article posted June 15, 2011 at 01:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 89

My fear is kind of emberrasing! But, I'm sure lots of people are scared of them! I was in a family friend's house and they had a dog... Its was really cute, but I was terrified! It would always come towards me when I ran away, but they said the dog thinks I'm  playing a game. My Dad got angry at me for being scared, and he said "I had a dog when I was young! You've got to show the dog who's boss!" I then started to pet it with one hand, then dog had an ADORABLE face so I now like them but I'm still a little scared!

Article posted June 8, 2011 at 02:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

IT'S JUNE ALREADY? Where have I been? I have changed a lot! I've gotten smarter, quicker, and nicer! I can improve in being more of a problem solver. I can acomplish this by practicing! My favourite memory from 4th grade is making the klik klok music video! Im gonna miss 4th grade.

- Avneet 

Dear King George,

We the people, want to be our own. Several of us have been dying and losing our jobs because of the nonsense that's called taxes! You sent out troops to stay in our homes when there is war. Is this how you want your people to live? Give us liberty, or give us death. We the people, want our freedom to be 2 seperate lands. You king, have been putting on unfair acts. Closing our bays, making us pay more for tea. We the people declare our freedom!

Avneet      John Hancock    Ben Franklin George Ross Robert Livingston George Washington

I am in the 4th grade.In my spare time I watch tv or ride my bike.My most favorite colors are purple and blue.My favorite subjects in school are science and math.My dream is to become an artist that has lots of paintings in museum. I have one big sister. I wish I had a pet. I've always wondered what The Eiffel Tower looked like up close. I've never been to France. = D