Copyright (c) 2014 by Brooke Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brooke -- Blogmeister

Brooke's Blog

1011

by Brooke

Smarter Energy!
I that we depend on energy too much because we use electricity for light when we need to to see anything in the dark like writing, reading, playing and so on. I think it would be dark and hard to get things done in the dark if I didn't have electricity in my house or at school. If I were a creator I would make things run on small fires instead of electricity.

Article posted February 2, 2011 at 03:26 PM • comment • Reads 71 • see all articles

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time I like to go out and play with friends and family. I have a mom, dad and a brother named Dillon. I like to play with him. We both enjoy playing the Wii together. My favorite color is blue. I love math and science. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I play 2 intruments. The piano and violin. I can speak 2 languages. Chinese and English. I love dogs. Especially the yorkys. My best friend is Grace. We like to play together. I have the coolest teachers in my school. They are going to teach me lots of 4th grade stuff. I am so exicited to learn about crayfish with my class! This halloween, I am going to be a blue witch. I hope my basket will be filled with candy! I am also going pumpkin picking. I am deciding to make my pumpkin turn into a scary jack-o-lantern. I just started Club Penguin! I love it!