Copyright (c) 2014 by Brooke Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brooke -- Blogmeister

Brooke's Blog

1011

by Brooke

When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer. I would like to be one because I draw well and I want to make cloths. I will make them for children and adults. They will wear my pretty cloths I design.

Article posted November 29, 2010 at 05:01 PM • comment (3) • Reads 84 • see all articles

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time I like to go out and play with friends and family. I have a mom, dad and a brother named Dillon. I like to play with him. We both enjoy playing the Wii together. My favorite color is blue. I love math and science. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I play 2 intruments. The piano and violin. I can speak 2 languages. Chinese and English. I love dogs. Especially the yorkys. My best friend is Grace. We like to play together. I have the coolest teachers in my school. They are going to teach me lots of 4th grade stuff. I am so exicited to learn about crayfish with my class! This halloween, I am going to be a blue witch. I hope my basket will be filled with candy! I am also going pumpkin picking. I am deciding to make my pumpkin turn into a scary jack-o-lantern. I just started Club Penguin! I love it!