Copyright (c) 2014 by Brooke Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brooke -- Blogmeister

Brooke's Blog

1011

by Brooke

Title: Middle School Bloggin (01/25/11)
Description: We have just begun a new book called Report to the Principal’s Office by Jerry Spinelli. We enjoyed one of his other books earlier in the year. In this book, we have met Sunny Wyler, a girl that wants desperately to be moved to another school where her best friend Hillary goes. We also met Eddie Mott, a boy that wants to grow up and act more mature in middle school. Unfortunately, he has been tossed around the bus like a football. Finally, we met Salem Brownmiller, a girl that is excited about the world around her and wants to be a writer. She is always looking for a story.

Choose one of those characters. Write a blogging journal entry as if you were them and write about your experiences on the first day of school. Use what you remember from the story. In the next paragraph, write a letter back from Principal Brimlow giving them advice. Remember how much of an ‘optimist’ he is!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Dear Journal,

Today was a terrible day. My best friend, Hilary and I have to go to different schools because we split up schools=http:// So, now i'm trying to get suspended. For example, today I had a bugger and didn't  sniff it up. Also the principle asked me what's my name and I said, Butt-head!

Love,

Sunny Wyler

Dear Sunny Wyler,

Today was your fist day of 6th grade. I hope you liked it! I didn't enjoy it too much since you had a buggy and didn't sniff it. The most thing that worries me is that when I asked you what's your name you said butt-head. I wonder if you noticed anything that I did?

Love,

Principle Brimlow

Article posted January 30, 2011 at 02:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 78

The first day of school was a disaster. I got thrown like a football in the bus. I got addressed to the wrong class by an 8th grader. I also got kiddnapped by a bus driver with lots of ear hair. I hate being a 6th grader.

Dear Eddy,

You have to stop being so nice to everyone. You have to talk back when you are being picked on. Don't trust 8th graders if you can't do that just get away from them.

I am Eddie Mott. On the first day of school I felt disgusted. I was sitting on the school bus seat and then this yucky girl sat next to me. She had a boogey hanging from her nose. Also, some kids were looking for their football. They couldn't find it so some 8th graders threw me like I was the football.

Dear Eddie,

You should be more careful at chooseing seats on the bus. If someone grumpy is sitting next to you, just get up and sit somewhere else that's better.

P.S.

NEVER SIT NEXT TO AN 8TH GRADER=http://

from, Principal Brimlow

Article posted January 29, 2011 at 12:13 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 85

Dear Journal,

My first day at Plumstead isn't going like I thought. First I got thrown like a football by eighth graders. Tip: Stay away from eighth graders. Anyway, after that I couldn't leave the back of the bus. I don't know why, but something was stopping me. After awhile the bus driver left. I didn't know where he went. But when he came back, he was with the PRINCIPAL and some other girl with a notepad and a pencil.The principal asked me questions. I didn't answer any of them. A couple of minutes later the bus driver said this wasn't his only job in a loud voice. Next thing I knew, we were moving! He drove us to his second job at the gas station! When we got back at the school, we were laughing hystarically! But I could tell the school was going haywire. For some reason Mr.Brimlow acted surprised when the secratary said we were late. I think he used a spoonful of sarcasm! Unfortunatly, we had to go to the late room. 

- Eddie Mott

Dear Journal,

Why didn't you answer me? I know it was sad that we had to go to the late room. But you had fun right? It was worth it. Good luck at making new friends. Don't forget about are lunch meeting.

Your Friend, 

Mr.Brimlow

Dear Journal,

Today was a NIGHTMARE! First, a sourpuss girl sat next to me on the bus. She had a boogie hanging out of her nose. Second, I got tossed around the bus like a football. Next thing I knew, everyone was off the bus. Then I didn't want to get off. Soon, the principal came on with a girl. She had a notepad and pencil in her hand. The principal asked me some questions. I didn't answer any of them. Soon, the bus driver said that this wasn't his only job. So he just drove off with us on the bus!!!! When we got back in school, I had to go to the Late Room.You could think, well, the day could get worse right?? But it didn't. Well, you're wrong! The day went much, much worse. The same sourpuss girl flung a boogie at me in first period! Then after first period, I needed to go to another room. I didn't know the way! So I tapped a 8th grader on the shoulder and asked. He gave me directions. But I ended up in the boiler room! It was scary. I could hear the 8th grader laughing in my head. Soon, I ended up in the music closet. I needed to go to the bathroom. I saw a saxophone. No, I thought. I couldn't go to the bathroom in there. Suddenly, class ended. I ran to the boys' bathroom. But I met 2 boys in there. Then they spit in my ear! Yuck. The boys left. Then I met Salem. She was the girl with the notepad and pencil that I saw on the bus. But Salem was a shorter name.Then she went blabbing on. Blah, blah, blah. Those were the only words that I heard then a hamster ran though the hallway. Salem picked it up then said blah, blah I didn't her until she said that she would spit on them and so would him. I realized the "him" was me! I was to scared to speak. Finally, I got to lunch. The sourpuss girl was there too. When the lunch lady came, Salem's hamster ran out of Salem's bookbag. We were having Sloppy Joes. The hamster ran right though it! YUCK! So now you can see that I've had an horriable day and it's still not over......

From,

Eddie Mott

Dear Eddie Mott,

I hope that the rest of your day will go much better. I'm very sorry that you couldn't eat the Sloppy Joe. I didn't even know that there was a hamster in Salem's bookbag. I mean, how expected was it? I hope you would will learn to like this school. I like it. Even if the day was a little messy. Well, good luck!

From,

Principal Brimlow

Article posted January 26, 2011 at 12:47 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 85

Dear Journal,

Today started off pretty well but then a ugly,gross and,rood girl sat next to me on the bus . Her hair was all messed up,her shirt smelled and she had running snot.I also got tossed around the bus like a football.After that happened I wouldn't get off the bus=http://!

from,

Eddie

Dear Eddie,

Hi Eddie my man!!! I know you didn't have a great time at school today. I already talked to the 8th graders and I got ride of the bus driver. Just to be safe you should probably stay away from those 8th graders. Maybe you can come to my house one time and have a play date, that is what you call it right.

sincerely,

Mr. Brimlow

Dear Dairy,

My First day of school went terrible and it always be beacuse I am not will my best friend  and this anyonning guy named Eddie Mott  keeps on talking to me and askking me weird qusetions. The new Principal didn't     even know my name. Well the,so i said my name is "Buttface".

Hi! I am the new Principal it is okay that you and your friend are in different schools beacuse you will know new people  and come great friends will them and your friend will talk to you but she going to have other friends like you.Beacuce you look different that is way!

Love,

Sunny Wyler

Article posted January 27, 2011 at 01:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 87

Dear Journal,

Today, everything was going great, nothing bad happened, and I was nice to everyone I saw. I was even nice to this girl that had a booger on her face. Disgusting! But of course I was nice to her and tried not to let it ruin my day on the first day of middle school. When I told her about the new air conditioners, she threatened to punch me! After that, I got misplaced as a football and got thrown across the bus like one. What else could go wrong? I'll tell you what else could go wrong. I got kidnapped in a bus by a harry-earred bus driver.

Dear Eddie,

Maybe you should stop taking the bus. I know how scared you felt when you were thrown like a football and all those other bad things that happened in the bus. Remember, keep smiling and doing what you need to do. GOOD LUCK!

Article posted January 28, 2011 at 03:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

Hey!! My my name is Eddy. I'm a new mature one.Well, I was just practicing my new Eddy.You like it. Last time I was thrown like a football. Do think A human is a football? If you say,"Yes" your wierd.In the bus a sat next this wierdo. She kept this bogey hanging from her nose. I even wiped it with my handkerchief. She didn't even reply back.It's getting wierd in my life. Dear Eddy,

Let's have a tea party at my house. I love tea parties. It's the best and bring your bear.

From,

Mr.Brimlow

P.S STAY AWAY FROM 8th GRADERS

P.S.S They are SCARY

I am Sonny Wyler.  I HATE my new school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's why I didn’t try hard at all!  On the bus I had a BOOGIE hanging down my nose. And then I called the bus driver a gorilla because he had hair in his ears.  Just like gorillas do.  In math class I wrote all the math problems WRONG and very small and to write very small you have to have a sharp point. So I  went to the pencil sharpener 19 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!  When the teacher asked us to write a story about what we did over the summer  I wrote a story about my brother's nose falling off and the doctors sewing it back on up side down!  When I got a note from the teacher I knew I would get SUSPENDED!!!!!!!

Hi Sonny!!!!!!! I'm Mr.Brimloe!   I feel bad that you don't like the school!    Look on the bright side, this school has air conditioning!!!

From,

Mr. Brimloe

Dear Journal,

Today was a horrible day! Me and Hillary spilt up for the first time and we were not happy about it! So we decided to never clean up after our selfs. On the bus I sat next to this weird-o who keep saying things that really annoyed me. I also told the principal that my name was Butt head!

Love,

Sunny

Dear Sunny,

I didn't like how you acted today at all. Like calling yourself but head or how you responded to me! I am very upset with you!

-Pricipal Brimlow

My character is Sunny Wiler. This is her journal entry: Dear journal,

I really miss Hilary. And I still have the bugger on! I really wish for a witch to take me to that school magically. I can't deal with it. But I think I have a plan to sneakily take a trip to Hilary's bus. Then I would call my self another persons name. I could only do this if the principal. This is because he knows the faces. I will have fun.

From,

Sunny

We are reading a new book called 'Report To The Principles Office' and if I was Eddy writing to the principle about my first day I would say.

Dear principle Brimlo my first day was well not the best so from being tossed from a football to being driven to a gas station buy a bus driver in the school bus,well haaaaa i'm not sure if this scoool is the right place for me, so any advice for a first timer like me?

Listen Eddy I read your letter to me and my advice is to try stay out of the bullies way and for bus drivers well they're a little bit cranky so there is really nothing you could do aboutbthe bus drivers, so just keep your head up high and think straight.

dear jornal,

I think it was the best firt day of school and the principal knows everything I like to do and about me.There also was a new story born and I feel like this is great and I think principal likes me and enjoys me to be here I can't wait next year because I think the princable will tell the other principals how great I am.

from,

Salem Brownmiller

Dear journel,  was terrible.I wanted to kick everyone who had their friends in this jail . I just wish that Hillary was here. I MISS HER.                                                                                                                                                          

Sunny                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time I like to go out and play with friends and family. I have a mom, dad and a brother named Dillon. I like to play with him. We both enjoy playing the Wii together. My favorite color is blue. I love math and science. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I play 2 intruments. The piano and violin. I can speak 2 languages. Chinese and English. I love dogs. Especially the yorkys. My best friend is Grace. We like to play together. I have the coolest teachers in my school. They are going to teach me lots of 4th grade stuff. I am so exicited to learn about crayfish with my class! This halloween, I am going to be a blue witch. I hope my basket will be filled with candy! I am also going pumpkin picking. I am deciding to make my pumpkin turn into a scary jack-o-lantern. I just started Club Penguin! I love it!