Copyright (c) 2015 by Justin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Justin -- Blogmeister

justin's blog

1011

by Justin

Title: Happy Stown New Year! (01/03/11)
Description: Happy New Year to our class and families! Many people make “resolutions” for the New Year to identify ways that they can improve something about themselves over the coming year. I want you to think about your “Searingtown Resolution.”

What way or ways would you like to improve as a fourth grade student this year? This can be academic (like study habits) or social (what kind of person that you are). How will you go about achieving this? Do you think that you can do it? How will you check to see if you have?

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

i am a boy in my spare time i like to play video games my favorite color is blue my favorite subjrct is science and i am goodwith dogs