Copyright (c) 2014 by Nikolas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nikolas -- Blogmeister

cheer on for Nikolas!

1011

by Nikolas

i am afraid of haunted houses because there are vampires at night 'black' and there are ghosts and monsters at the day time

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 01:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 83

I have changed in many ways because being in fourth grade made me more aware of topics like math, health, science and social studies

I need to improve more in science I found it was hard to learn about the solar system.

If I study during my summer vacation I can improve in science for next year when I move up to fifth grade.

My favorite memory in fourth grade was when we did the crayfish video in the classroom I enjoyed singing to the music of kasha, we all work hard in making this video and I liked watching it on our school website.

Article posted May 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

Dear King George

You are one of the most selfish kings in the world. You have taxed the people on almost everything we work hard to make our money and we want independence now. All you care about is your money and not your people and we want freedom.

Article posted May 20, 2011 at 02:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

The foods that we should eliminate in our school that aren’t healthy are funnel cakes and sugar cookies because they are not healthy for you.

I would also like to see in our school seafood because in our school they don’t have fish sticks.

If I could make one day of the week “Our Healthy Day”, the menu would look like this lettuce, carrots, tomatoes onions and cucumbers in a salad because they all have vegetables

I would be a patriot because I don't like paying taxes to king Geroge. I think it's unfair to have people work hard to make money and then ask them to pay taxes on certain things. I also think its unfair that King George decides to the colonies to pay the goverment because He said we have to pay taxes that was made from paper.

On my spring break we went out to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times. I also went to Searingtown school so I can play basketball. I also went to church to celebrate Easter.

My favorite thing that I did this week was going to Astoria with my grandpa and my mom.

Article posted April 1, 2011 at 01:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

I feel I triumphed in social studies because in the beginning of the year I found it to be very hard and I didn’t understand the questions but now this is one of my favorite subjects in school. The second victory for me this year was to learn how to type on the computer my friends tell me that I am very good.

The rest of the school year I want to be great at science

My biggest challenge in fourth grade is doing literature circles the thing is challenging is you have to reading lots of chapters.

Article posted March 4, 2011 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

If we had a mascot for our classroom I would choose a tiger and I would name it Catskills

I choose this because tigers are strong, smart and brave and they know how to have some fun

I would try to convince my class to pick my mascot Catskills by making a music video showing all the fun things he can do.

Article posted February 11, 2011 at 01:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

If I was to choose a nickname it would be VG Nick which stands for Video Game Nick

Because I like playing my video games for example my neighbor Ross always said I know a lot about super Mario galaxy 2, Super Mario sluggers, Mario party 8 and Mario and sonic at the Olympic winter games. In my free time I also enjoy watching video games on you tube for example slim Kirby, infolder and Wii viewer

Yes we depend a lot on electricity. If we didn’t have electricity I couldn’t play on my computer or watch TV. If I didn’t have electricity in my house probably I’ll be bored. I would have to do different things like read my books or play with my toys. We also need candies at night School would be like almost the same as our homes If I was an inventor I would use the sun to make electricity.

Article posted January 7, 2011 at 01:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 88

My new year’s resolution is to improve in

social studies. I am going to achieved this by listing to the teachers and spend more time in the library. I think I can do it if I try or study hard enough so I can have a good grade.

I’m going to ask my parents to quiz me about social studies at the end of the year.

Article posted December 17, 2010 at 01:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

My favorite part about gravies point is that we touched some of the tools that the Native Americans had. I loved this part because we can touch everything what native americans said. the man said most of them were made of wood fur and more. but i will think that the next years class will enjoy the trip so they can touch the tools and use them in.

I think the year is good so far. I like the teachers and I also liked learning things that are important to me. If I was the teacher, I would grade myself A+. Last year I was unsure of some of the questions in reading and social studies and this year I understand them better. The areas I need to improve are math, science and writing. I think I would practice harder and also study harder so I get a better grade next time. If I could add an area on the report card it would be about who is the smartest person in the classroom.

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 02:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

When I grow up I want to be a fire fighter.

I choose this job because I think the fire trucks are cool. What I like about the fire house is that they have lots of tools, uniforms, ladders and some different types of fire trucks.

I really like to hear the siren on the fire truck Sometimes the fires fighters go to schools teach fire safety

Article posted November 26, 2010 at 02:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 127

My blog assignment would be what is your favorite movie? I chose this assignment because I think many people enjoy movies. I think the class would enjoy it because movies are so much fun!

Article posted November 19, 2010 at 02:17 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 131

If I could write a book, it would be a mystery book and I would make it a chapter book. It would be about a boy named Austin who goes on vacation, and mysteriously, his video game and laptop goes missing, then he most put clues together to find them

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 02:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

I consider my dad as a role model because my dad hangs out with me on the weekends like at lunch, we go to stores, talk about different stuff and he takes me to my activities like baseball and basketball and I can ask him some questions and he has all the answers I would like to be like my dad because If I had a son I would do the same things with him. My dad is a good and kind person and I hope one day I can be just like him.

Article posted November 5, 2010 at 01:08 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 128

If we do a music video. I think we should use hip hop music, because it has a fun beat like the black eyed peas "I gotta feeling" or

Ushers "oh my god"

I think we should make the video on geography and use the black eyed peas song because its fun

Article posted October 28, 2010 at 01:39 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 116

I chose the word exciting to describe the fourth grade so far because Mrs. Thomas and Mr.Dugger make learning new things fun and exciting for example when we learned about crayfish. It was fun to watch the crayfish try to escape from his tank.

Article posted October 22, 2010 at 07:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 103

I think my biggest challenge in fourth grade playing a new sport or games at the gym or in the classroom and aslo my biggest challenge is to type all of the friends in Searingtown school

i am a boy in 4th grade. I like to play on the computer, play basketball and play baceball. my favorite color is green. my favorite subject in school is social studies. I don't like chocolate, i love everything disney, i like my dsi. my wii and going out to dinner and going to greek school