Copyright (c) 2014 by Nikolas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nikolas -- Blogmeister

cheer on for Nikolas!

1011

by Nikolas

Title: Our Reflections (06/07/11)
Description: Can you believe it is June already? I don’t have to tell you all what a great class you have been. Throughout the school year, we have all faced challenges and grown as a result. We have worked together and made new friends. As you move to fifth grade, I hope that you will fondly remember your fourth grade experiences and have some wonderful memories. This is your opportunity to say farewell to fourth grade. Think about yourself as both a student and an individual. Think of those challenges that you have faced. How have you changed for the better? Think of a few. In what ways would you still want to improve? How can you accomplish this? What was your favorite memory of fourth grade? I want you to really think about this and reflect upon your year. You can reflect on anything that we did this year, or say whatever you want.

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I can't believe it is June already. We learned so many things an d are still learning! I will miss this class and hope I get one just like it next year. A challenege in the year would be algebra. A way that fixed this was practice and practice. Also Antonio is very good at alegebra so I asked him for help. Another challenge is probably the wars in New York nut, my sister is good at social studies so she helped me. My favorite memory of 4th grade would defintily be our music video. I think that because we are all happy singing, dancing and laughing. Another reason is because we work together and made a perfect music video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will miss fourth grade!!!!

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 01:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

I have changed in many ways because being in fourth grade made me more aware of topics like math, health, science and social studies

I need to improve more in science I found it was hard to learn about the solar system.

If I study during my summer vacation I can improve in science for next year when I move up to fifth grade.

My favorite memory in fourth grade was when we did the crayfish video in the classroom I enjoyed singing to the music of kasha, we all work hard in making this video and I liked watching it on our school website.

i think i chenged for the better.i want to improve in reading and math.i can acomplish this by reading more books anddoing math problems.my favorite memory of fourth would have to be crayfish.

Article posted June 8, 2011 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

I've changed for the better, because I've gotten better at reading, writing, and grammer. I still want to improve in health, and social studies. I can accomplish this by studying this over the summer. My favorite memory in fourth grade was when we did the music video. I'd like the same teachers to reflect, because they are amazing, duhhhh.

I have changed for the better in the whole fourth grade by learning about American history and NY, arthematics, also electricity and magnetism. I would also like to improve my listening and concentration on my teachers when they speak and tell me to do something. I can improve this by concentrating more. My favorite memory of fourth grade is when my class would have extra time to play, when we were done with all our work. I wish I could stay in fourth grade forever! best year of elementry ever!

Article posted June 8, 2011 at 02:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

IT'S JUNE ALREADY? Where have I been? I have changed a lot! I've gotten smarter, quicker, and nicer! I can improve in being more of a problem solver. I can acomplish this by practicing! My favourite memory from 4th grade is making the klik klok music video! Im gonna miss 4th grade.

- Avneet 

My fourth grade challenge was to do all the hard work I did.I hope I will move on to fifth grade and I bet it is going to be hard.I'll miss all my old friends and new friends.I hope everyone will have a great summer.

I loved making the music video. I can't belive the school year is over already over. My biggest challenges were math tests but I was surprised on how I did.

I have changed for the better because I got better at math,language arts, and writing. Also, I made more friends and got even better friends with some people. I would still want to improve in science and social studies. I think I got better at that, but I want to do even better. I could accomplish that by studying more.My favorite memory of fourth grade was the time when we made the crayfish video. I will always remember the music video that we made! 

My favorite time in fourth grade is when our class went outside to play.It was a great time in fourth grade. I faced many challenges in fourth grade. My memories in fourth grade was when  we made jokes and made the music video. I will miss fourth grade so much.   It is the best of all!

No I can't belive June is already here!!!! I have faced many different challenges in the wonderful Fourth Grade!!! I have faced being shy to my fourth grade class, doing some hard math like long division, inproved on reading more books, and even having more friends!!!! I think I have changed before the better because before I even came to to fourth grade I didn't even know how to do long division, how to read a lot of harder books to read, and I didn't even have as much friends as last year!!! I still want to improve on lond division and not being shy to each and every class each year. I think I can acomplise by getting more fermilier to the school and keep on practicing doing ong division!!! My favorite memmory of fourth grade would have to be making klik klok the music video!!! I am going to miss fourth grade very much!!!!!!!!!

I changed by learning how to write a 4- paragraph essay. I’ve also changed by doing less silly mistakes. I still want to improve my grammar. To do this, I will study hard on grammar. Actually, every second of the whole year was my favorite. From you, my handwriting got better. Thank you for teaching me a lot of subjects. I will miss you.

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 01:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

In fourth grade I have learned a lot, when I go to fifth grade I definatly won't forget my year in fourth grade. I think I have inproved a lot in math this year and spelling I have improved a bit on too! I still want to get better in math and spelling and I hope to improve on reading too! My favorite memory in fourth grade would have to be doing music videos and the blogs because how many teachers get to do all that stuff with you?!? Anyway what i'm really trying to say is that no matter how cool my fifth grade teacher is he/she will never be as cool as Mr.D!!!

i am a boy in 4th grade. I like to play on the computer, play basketball and play baceball. my favorite color is green. my favorite subject in school is social studies. I don't like chocolate, i love everything disney, i like my dsi. my wii and going out to dinner and going to greek school