Copyright (c) 2014 by Carly Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carly -- Blogmeister

Carly's Rockin' Awesome Blog

1011

by Carly

When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I want to be a teacher because Mr.Dugger, Ms.Thomas 7 all the teachers I know have such a fun teaching and they still joke around. Another reason is you get the Summers off. 

Article posted November 29, 2010 at 05:27 PM • comment (4) • Reads 331 • see all articles

I'm an awesome fourth grader. My favorite food is tacos. I love to have sleepovers with my friends and cousins. When I'm bored I like to draw. I love to watch Fat Albert. My favorite color is blue and neon colors. I like to goof around with my sisters. Also I lile to goof around with Ms Thomas, but when I need someone to make me laugh I know I can go to her and Mr.D. Sometimes I feel like my fourth grade teachers are like brothers and sisters to me. Mr.D and Ms.Thomas if your reading this I meant that in a good way! I love to do math with Mr.D=]