Copyright (c) 2014 by Carly Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carly -- Blogmeister

Carly's Rockin' Awesome Blog

1011

by Carly

Writing Time!

If I got to write a narrative the genre of literature would be fiction. It would be a picture book because in picture books there are a lot of pictures and I like to draw. My book would be about a turtle finding an owner because then I would make the owner similar to me.

Article posted November 15, 2010 at 04:00 PM • comment • Reads 250 • see all articles

I'm an awesome fourth grader. My favorite food is tacos. I love to have sleepovers with my friends and cousins. When I'm bored I like to draw. I love to watch Fat Albert. My favorite color is blue and neon colors. I like to goof around with my sisters. Also I lile to goof around with Ms Thomas, but when I need someone to make me laugh I know I can go to her and Mr.D. Sometimes I feel like my fourth grade teachers are like brothers and sisters to me. Mr.D and Ms.Thomas if your reading this I meant that in a good way! I love to do math with Mr.D=]