Copyright (c) 2014 by Nic L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nic L -- Blogmeister

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nic L

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On the class field trip we went to the MacKenze Art Gallary and the R.C.M.P. Heritage Center.

At the R.C.M.P. Heritage Center we learned more about treaties. Did you know that each treaty has its own promise but treaty 11 has all the promises from the other 10 treaties?

At the MacKenze Art Gallary we saw a lot of different sculpures, drawings and piantings. We even got to make drawings and piantings of earth and sky. It was as great as last years field trip. I can not wait untill next years feild trip.

Me and my dad went to the farm and got to fly both of our kites. They went so high up. We all most used all the string.

Then I went to go play with Lucky the cat. His name is Lucky because Cody shot a bullet and just missed him. Then Chantell went to close the door to her car and Lucky went to go in it and Chantell slamed the door on his head and he is still living.

I had a great Easter. I can not wait untill next years Easter.

At our school the MacKenzie Art Gallery came to us. Ken was the one who was teaching us about the paintings and some tricks how to draw what you want to paint. My favourite was the Buffallo hunt aka the Bison. I wish I could go to the real thing. It was the best.

I have a Kongregate web site acount. It is like Facebook but a little diffrent because when you start on Facebook you get to choose your profile picture. On Kongregate it gives you a random picture.

I watched a video on you tube called Anoing Oronge Whatz Up. At the end this corn on the cob says," When I pick this up the person better not say WHATZ UP or I'm going to bring a world of pain to all of you. O.K." "O.K." Every one said. Then he picked up the phone then he EXPLODED. So I thought it was a good video.

On Thanksgiving I had a rostbeef, jello fruit salid and mashted potatos. My aunty kim grandma and grandpa came to my house. I love Thanksgiving.

Article posted September 2, 2011 at 05:28 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 49

On the 29 it was the first day of school. We did no work all day. The grade 6 had Keybording at the end. I had so much fun it was the best day ever. I never want it to end, but it has to because the first day of school comes once a year.

Article posted June 27, 2011 at 10:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

On my class field trip we whet to the Popler River Power Plant the Power Plant was huge then we went to the Sam Kelly Caves in side I saw the top of a tresre chest. Do you think the rest of the chest is baired? When you open it do you think there is something in it? Then we went to see the buffulo and trutle efagy. They are made of rocks. Last but not lest

This is the first weekend of the year. I wish it was summer holidays because summer is fun. I played my dad's X-box. I played Pure which is a racing game. I played my GameCube and DS. On my GameCube I played Def Jam Vendana. It is a fighting game. On my DS I played Eragon. It is a deadly game. I love weekends.

I have alot of Pokemon cards. I have energy cards, supporter cards, trainer cards and stadium cards. I also have psychic types, figting types, normal types, steal types, electric types, dark types, water types, fire types and grass types. I also have helpers cards. It makes me really happy to have so many Pokemon cards.