Copyright (c) 2014 by Jose Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jose -- Blogmeister

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Jose teacher: Brian Crosby

“Wow.” I shouted I couldn’t believe that Halloween was here. I have been waiting the whole year for this holiday. When I was eating breakfast I couldn’t stop thinking of all the candy I could eat. My mouth started to pucker and I was starting to drool. When my mom took us to buy costumes. I couldn’t choose if I wanted to be scary. I finally choose a scary mask. When I got my costume ready I headed out side to get some candy.

When I started going to far house I was thinking that I must of walk far. When I turned around to go back I forget what street to take and I started to scream. I screamed so loud that some birds in a tree flew away. I thought I was almost home because I saw something that look familiar.

When I saw something that look like it was unusual I started to run because it look freaky. When I stopped running I saw that was in front of my house. When I got home I ate candy for the whole week. After that night I went to sleep good night.

Article posted February 24, 2011 at 03:38 PM • comment • Reads 211 • see all articles