Copyright (c) 2014 by Sahil R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sahil R -- Blogmeister

Science Joke of the Week!!!

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Sahil R

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

More thn half the season is over and we already have a clue on who is going to make the playoffs and will not!! Like the Cowboys... yea their record is like 4-8 and of course they have no chance. On the other hand there are the Atlanta Falcons who are on a winning streak right now and they are 10-2. Not far from them are the Saints with a record of 9-3 who are the former champs that hope to repeat it again! Now, many of you know that I am a Giants fan and they are my number one pick for the super bowl, but they got a proble... the Eagles! The Eagles are tied with the Giants while Michael Vick and Eli Manning ae both leading the teams. Next week the Giants are playing Brett Favre(unless he is still injured) and the Vikings while the Eagles are playing the Cowboys who unfortunately... are horrible this season!! Even though I'm a Giant fan I also root for the Jets every once in a while, but last week I was laughing hysterically when they got served by the Patriots 45-3. After a sad loss Rex said "We're still ok!..." and to me it's like saying what are we supposed to do now! Unlike last week, Sanchez and the team have to step it up a notch next week against the Dolphins while they hope that the Patriots lose against Cutler and the Bears. Here are my tw teams for the Super Bowl this year:

NFL Logo link to home page

Go to fullsize image                   VS.         Go to fullsize image

NOW THE QUESTION IS.... WHO'S YOUR PICK?

Article posted December 8, 2010 at 04:07 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • see all articles

Top ways to get thrown out of chemistry lab 3. Mutter repeatedly, "Not again... not again... not again." 2. When it's very quiet, suddenly cry out, "My eyes!" 1. Deny the existence of chemicals.