Copyright (c) 2014 by Sahil R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sahil R -- Blogmeister

Science Joke of the Week!!!

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Sahil R

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

My name is Sahil and I like to do many things and I have a lot of hobbies. Just to name a few, I like to play sports such as baseball, football, and tennis. I like to read many books and I also like to write. I love to learn new things, so I could exceed to the best of my abilities. In my family I have my parents and my brother who is eight years old. My brother and I always against each other, but one thing is sure.... we both love to root for the Giants and the Yankees. My favorite player on the Yankees is A Rod and my favorite player on the Giants is Eli Manning. For tennis, I went to the U.S. Open twice and I saw many famous players play such as Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapowa, the Williams sisters and Jelena Jankovic. Those were all great matches and I loved watching them all!! i hope you learned a little bit about me, and if you didn't..... then we have the rest of the year.

Article posted October 8, 2010 at 04:12 PM • comment (1) • Reads 76 • see all articles

Top ways to get thrown out of chemistry lab 3. Mutter repeatedly, "Not again... not again... not again." 2. When it's very quiet, suddenly cry out, "My eyes!" 1. Deny the existence of chemicals.