Copyright (c) 2014 by Thomas F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Thomas F -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Thomas F

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Recently there scientist have found a plant where they say it has liquid water, the right temperature and the right gravity for LIFE.  This planet is called Gliese 581 g.  Scientists say that this planet has a 100% chance for life.  But if you think about it there are over 500 billion galaxies that we can see and probably trillions and trillions more. Out of all those galaxies there are trillions of plants in each of them. Don’t you think 1 of them has some kind of life?

Article posted October 23, 2010 at 04:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 84 • see all articles

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS