Copyright (c) 2014 by Thomas F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Thomas F -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Thomas F

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

About me

Hi! MY name is Thomas and I love football, soccer, baseball, and Xbox 360. My favorite sports are football, baseball and soccer. My favorite teams for football baseball and soccer are the NY Jets, the NY Mets, and the NY Red Bulls. I play many sports, I play soccer, baseball, basket ball, volleyball and I am also good at football, and track. I like playing sports and playing Xbox 360, NOT PS3, in my spare time. My favorite game for Xbox is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  Also I am a level 5, out of 6, NYSSAMA player for the cello.

Article posted October 12, 2010 at 07:47 PM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • see all articles

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS