Copyright (c) 2014 by Arjun L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Arjun L -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Arjun L teacher: Mr. Ullrich

My favorite thing that we learned in astronomy was when we learned about eclipses because the look very cool and are rare. I would like to learn more about different trips to space because I really enjoyed Apollo 13 and want to watch more movies on space missions. What shocked me was the actual size of just a planet compared to the entire universe is hard to understand.

Article posted December 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM • comment (2) • Reads 112 • see all articles

My name is Arjun. I am a diligent student and I work hard all the time. I like to watch and play sports. My favorite sport is football and I like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. My favorite baseball team is the New York Mets. I also like to play video games like Madden NFL 11. My goals in Earth Science are to get great grades for the year and to do very well on the Regents Exam. I also like to do experiments like how high a model rocket would go with different weighted things inside it. Locations of visitors to this page