Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

Mr. Perfect

5A

by AS

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5A Ramlieh Reflection (01/23/12)

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 267

When we arrived at Ramlieh we went on a hike. My hands were freezing of cold finally after 1 hour we were done we had some hot chocolate and cake. After that we went back to the bus to go to the lodge. When we arrived at the lodge it was lunch time. We had rice and meatballs yummy. Then here came the activities. We recycled paper and played games and even planted. If you ever get the chance of going do.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 91

At the beginning of the trip, we went to a snowy mountain. It was so awesome there, even though it was so cold (my lips became numb there). We went hiking, and then we went to a cabin where they served us hot chocolate and a small snack. After that we went to the hotel we were going to sleep in. We  also watched a movie before we slept. I also tried to hide some junk food, but the teachers caught me. That was so unfair, because they ate them. Hmfh!   

Article posted March 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 134

Weird Trip

This particular text was taught as an expository text. The focus was on the details of the paragraphs in the body of an expository text, and the topic was Ramlieh. Students had to write a general introduction, and state their opinion about the Ramlieh field trip (or any other overnight fieldtrip they had been on). This was their second expository text written in a timed atmosphere. Tis particular text however turned out as a personal narrative as the student had difficulties discerning between the characteristics of an expository text and a personal narrative. However, since they earn that throwing away written work is like throwing away money, we decided toad it to their portfolio anyway and classify it as a personal narrative. This text was written was written by Yasmina © January 2012.

It looked bright, but I didn’t think it did. The fire wood was darkening by the minute.. We sat down on hard chairs with no comfort at all; everyone looked so happy but I thought the only thing they were happy about was the rooms! Everyone was planning parties! Finally they said “we are going to assign you your rooms, then you go up.”

They called Layan’s and mine name. We took our bags and up the stairs we went. Room “12”. We were hoping it would be huge with a luxury bathroom, but to our surprise it wasn’t. Our room looked cute but cold. We wanted it to be our own. We wanted to put our suitcases somewhere; we wanted to be relaxed that was key for us. We got changed, did our hair and we were out. Down to the so called “lobby”. Everyone looked happy with who they were with. I was surprisingly happy. When we went down, we all washed our hands then into the dining room for lunch. Meatballs and rice: it was also surprisingly yummy. My roommate hated it, she didn’t eat anything I felt bad! We played games such as mine field, archery and many more. What I couldn’t wait for was the night! I hoped everyone would all come to Layans and my room and we would have a party, but teachers oh teachers. The night was by far the worst of the whole trip. We cried ourselves to sleep that night missing our mommies.

Overall I think the trip was successful we hated the food but enjoyed the atmosphere. We did rope course was by far the best activity ever we went down the zip line screaming WAHH!. We were all so tired from the trip that most of us fell asleep on the bus. So far the best school trip ever.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 09:59 AM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 89

I didn't go to Ramlieh so I stayed at home. At home I played video games and watchecd T.V. I also made a small video made out of pictures I took with my webcam.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 74

Our class 5A went on a overnight trip to a place called: Ramlieh.  It took us two hours to get there. After we have arrived and went to our rooms, we unpacked and organized the place. Then we had lunch,the food was amazing!!!!!    Later, we did some activities, and it was fun! Everyone loved it! We had a great time :] :] !!!!!

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 75

Our class 5A went on a overnight trip to a place called Ramlieh. It took us two hours to get there. After we arrived and went to our rooms, we unpacked and organized the place. Then we had lunch,the food was amazing!!!!!    Later, we did some activities, and it was fun! Everyone loved it! We had a great time :] :] !!!!!

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 77

We had so much fun in Ramlieh. W played many activities. the best one was called the Rope Course. It was fun but at the same time a bit creepy.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 09:57 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 64

This Expository Text was written by Layan ©February 2012, and focuses on the details of the paragraphs in the body of an expository text

Usually on overnight, we either go to Ramlieh or Deir El Qammar. This trip we went to Ramlieh. It is a small town. Also it isn’t so known. We stayed in like a small hotel. But the food was HORRIBLE!

I read Garfield comics. I love The Smurfs. I play soccer and I'm a fan of Chelsea. And I don't like to sleep early.