Conditions of Use
My classmates and I have each been given a country to learn about and work on. I am going to tell you five facts about Syria.
- Syria’s borders are, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and occupied Palestine.
- Syria is about 71,498,050 q mi.
- In Syria it is really hard to get water because the weather is so hot and there are very few rain falls.
- In Syria it is very sandy and even though there are very few rain falls many people have farm’s because Syria is very dry and it has flat land.
- The capital of Syria is Damascus.
Article posted November 11, 2010 at 04:30 AM •
comment (3) • Reads 1269
see all articles
About the Blogger
im Meera i love to play , I enjoy ebery day. I play the violen, I have a cat, I have two brothers and ,,,, I LOVE TO CHAT!!
Latest 10 Comments: