Copyright (c) 2014 by HI Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HI -- Blogmeister

The Fun Blog!!!

5B

by HI

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Culture 01/26/12
Ben Franklin 12/20/11
7 Random Facts 12/20/11
Iraq 11/29/10

Title: 5B - If Only They Could Speak (10/18/11)

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:15 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 359

[LINK]" o:title="MC900015243[1]">All the day people come and sit on me. They leave me with disgusting smelly human waste and dirty tissues. Sometimes I have to cough because I cannot swallow neither the water nor the tissue. My water goes up and I cannot breath I choke!! Then afterwards, they call. The plumber fixes me. He hurts me a lot with his tools. I have to suffer with your disgusting smell. I have to see your butts who’s full of poop. The best part of the day is when they wash me with refreshing liquids and keep me clean for a few minutes. Then it starts all over again. I have to suffer all my life. I have to admit that the kids make a bigger mess. But it’s my destiny I have to live with it. It is disgusting, disgusting, and yucky but what should I do? Poor me. They pee on my seat like it is garbage. Oh no, oh no its time for me to get changed, they carry me away and mash me like mashed potato. My life has to be done but it is still too early for me! THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF ME. If I could only speak I would shout at them and say “I am just a toilet it doesn’t mean that I should be treated badly.” But unfortunately I cannot.  

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 101

Nov.2, 2011

If only I could speak

They chose me from the shelf. They separated me from my mother and family. They took me to a completely strange place. Kicking me, kicking me! I keep on bouncing up and down and they shoot me! I can’t stand it anymore. When it’s night I get some rest. When they come, I try to run but I don’t have legs to run and mouth to speak, so I suffer and I want to stay with my family. They kick me and they box me when they are goalkeeper, then the soccer player’s shoot me in a net. My skin peels off. I get very hurt when I hit the wall. Sometimes I ask myself if, I wanted to have a peaceful life with my sister and brother. I want them to feel how I feel so I will be very happy and have fun. When I barely have any color in me, they toss me away in the garbage with smelly diapers and vegetables. Guys! have a heart!

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 09:43 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 71

If Only They Could Speak

Pollution, pollution and more pollution. Don’t these people understand? We have responsibilities to give oxygen, and instead you pollute it even more. What about cutting us down and building those repulsive buildings, how angry it gets me when I see builders talking about new buildings and hotels .It makes me want to trip them with my branches. Why can’t they understand? Now when I take deep breaths of air all I taste are those ghastly fuels instead of the sweet and fr4esh air us trees used to taste before cars and engines were invented. It burns me inside, it’s unfair. Do you have to have picnics under me then leave your garbage behind? Why? Just pick them up it’s not that hard. I never have a time of peace in this world. People don’t think about how important and how special we are. All I want to do is just get people to understand the role of trees in our environment, and explain to them how outstanding it would be if people cared about the environment. If people do small tasks like recycling we will have a big change in our environment.

By: Liana 5B

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 09:28 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 198

If Only They Could Speak

I get worn, taken off, worn, and taken off. I’m sick and tired of farting and urine on my fabric. Especially when mothers are potty training their babies. Dears their not ready yet. What is this!? Poop?! No!! I keep on getting dizzy every time I get thrown in the washing machine. With this hot water and detergents that chokes me and gets inside my fabric, I get worn in the most disgusting parts of the body. I envy my under shirt friend. He’s the luckiest of all. I’m suffering I hate myself why did I have to be tortured in such a way? Please stop wearing me or I’ll be extinct. Do not compare me to diapers do not say you’re luckier because we almost have the same fate. There are disposable, but I live longer. Don’t remind me of diarrhea and constipation. I hate when I touch the toilet seat. When people don’t wash their butts after using the toilet seat it’s the most disgusting thing on earth. They should never do that or I’ll suffer my entire life. I hate you people! The worst of all is when I have a hole in me they’ll toss me in the garbage can with rotten vegetables. I wish I was a bird!

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 09:26 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 100

Popping corn, heating food, pressing buttons, turning knobs.

Turning round and round and round.

I’m sweating to death!!

They keep on stuffing me with food and expecting me to keep heating it.

What I hate the most is when they take out the food that I have already heated and argue “the food is so cold” or “I burned my tongue from this hot food.

I love it after midnight when everyone’s asleep, I have more time to socialize and chat with my closest friend the oven. The worst part of my day is when the babies stand on the chair and start playing with my buttons and banging hard on my door. Guys please have a heart! Do you want me to end up in the junk yard where I will be squeezed to death? My favorite part of my life is when the family goes on a long vacation .I will definitely be the happiest microwave on earth.  

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 109

“Oww Oww.” “Why do you keep punching me?” My heart is full of rage and misery. “They take their anger out on me.” “As if it is my fault they’re mad.” “It’s not my fault if they did badly in school, it’s not my fault they have fights with their friends and it’s not my fault when they’re mad with their parent’s.” “So why do they always punch me throw me around and even kick me?” “All night their heads just lay on me, it’s like someone just sitting on you all night.” “They don’t even give me a chance to breath.” “Sometimes if feel like I need to be hospitalized because their heads just lay on me for a long period of time.” “The worst is when they have pillow fights.” They scream and hit.” “It hurts me so much I wish they could understand me.” “The only good part of my day is in the afternoon, where I could maybe have a nice chat with the bed.” Sometimes I tell him about the pain I felt when they separated me from my family.” “The worst part of my life is when they put me in the washing machine. I hate it just goes round and round and then I start to become dizzy. I fell like throwing my guts out. The worst of all is when they say I’m too old to be used. They toss me in the garbage. Cans with smelly vegetables and toilet papers. I ask myself what I have I done to deserve this?

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

Geese!” “Sit, stay, stand, do this do that!” It is all too much, acting like I am their little maid! Scolding me for having accidents on their 100$ carpet, it’s not my fault they forget to take me on my daily walk. Purchasing and making me wear all kinds of clothes and jewelry, as if I am their Barbie doll! Putting on leashes and making me follow them, they always bragging in front of their friends that I am the most obedient and trained pet ever. Humans are the lucky ones, if they are sick they drink medicine but us they to the vet to get shots shots! Only two full meals a day…A big guy like me needs more than two full meals a day. But the worst thing about my life is the fights, making me fight another one like me, having deeply disgusting cuts, the humans barley care…They just do it to brag that I am the strongest pet. If that is not enough I am awoken from my afternoon naps by yelling and fighting, “mom, where is my phone!” “Just because I got an F on my math test it does not mean I cannot go to the mall!” And then I get shoved of the couch. Sheesh I am known as a man’s best friend, I deserve more than my lousy life and to add more I protect and listen to the family and I get this life. Well at least at night I can sleep and have some peace and quit.

Yours truly,

Buddy the dog

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 10:03 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 87

Cannot Breath! Cannot Breath! The smell is killing me.

Now they come in… and guess what? I have to tolerate all of this smell the whole time. Please! Please flush me!! don’t be all over me guys!!!No! No! Not the dog…

The best part of the day is when they rub me with refreshing liquids…Oh! I smell good as new!

The only time I take a break from seeing there disgusting butt is at night when everybody goes to sleep when I socialize with the poor soup how it’s melting away and with the bathtub how they have a shower in it with their dirty body and with the sink that is always pouring water from her mouth and we talk about how we will all die together in the end…in few hours its morning and we all go back to our work.

Ah the times they throw tissues in me I choke and choke and I cannot swallow the tissues until they force me and flush and flush until it goes down…

If there is a crack in me they are too lazy to fix me they throw me away with others as if were junk=http://=http://!!!HAVE A HEART PEOPLE=http://=http://!

Sincerely yours toilet seat AyaMlaeb

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 98

Rustle, rustle, sway, sway down go my leaves from green, to yellow, to crumbly brown. When I clutch to my babies, I find it to be hopeless. I can only regain them in the spring and summer. As I pull one eye down, I can see all the clumps of garbage carelessly thrown around me by campers and hunters. The smoke reaches the top of my trunk, and worst of all when they leave a piece of glass behind, it changes me from a beautiful oxygen producer into ashes. Fire engine! Where are you? I’d rather rot than live a life like this. No one respects me; I create oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to prevent global warming. I also give paper and wood for your use in everyday life. So people of the world, why not respect me and I will give you what you need, if not go ahead and die in vain.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 09:49 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

If Only They Could Speak

“Sharpened, used, sharpened, used, and they don’t care a single bit about me! In fact, I was just knocked onto the floor! And I think I got shorter. I mean I’m forty-eight days old, and I’m only three inches long. And I think I got thinner, after all, they are always biting me with their rotten teeth, and then they throw me in that stinky garbage. I’m an orphan, taken away from my parents as a baby. I’m forced to fight my best friend the eraser. Even though I have stinky, short job I kind of feel jealous of the computer. It’s taking my place in the 21st century. Oh no, here comes that stupid sharpener! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh come on, now my led is broken again. I’m never safe, and the authors write all night. I wish the sharpener could just eat me up, but then that means I was invented for nothing! I think my days are almost over, people are using that computer more than they are using me, I need to do something about it! Oh no, here comes the sharpener!!!

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 07:46 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 100

If Only They Could Speak

Ouch! Ouch! Stop pulling me away from my family! People just throw me inside their fully baskets of red and green apples. They walk home with me in their hands and start to throw me and the other apples in the sink to wash us. Their muddy hands rub me in the water. The humans put me on a big tray with hundreds of other apples that I don’t know. Flies start to stick on me. I tried to have a conversation with the other apples, but the words didn’t come out of my mouth because I remembered that my mom had told me to not to talk to strangers. At last, the next day, I found my mommy held in the muddy hands of the same people. They washed her like the washed me, but, they put her in a different tray. I tried to call her but I remembered that I couldn’t speak.

Written by: RAW J

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 87

If Only They Could Speak

POP POP POP POP out of the popcorn machine guys!! Where’s my mama brother or sister. OH dear!!I’m freaking out waiting for my turn to be put in a box! The butter of my popcorn is leaking.IM sad wondering where my mama is .Are u serious I was born 30 seconds ago and you took me from my mama .Noooooo popcorn every day same buttery smell or sticky caramel. Can’t you people understand I need a shower OR just give me my brother or sister back. At least a, friend I’m boiling, why do you have to put me with a stranger? Didn’t my mama say I can’t talk to strangers? She’s not a friend she’s ten times bigger than me ahhhhh!!

When popcorn is done get thrown on the floor. Garbage man coming near

HELP ME PLEASE at least to the recycling plant not to the dumpster. If only I could speak that milk carton would be my friend .At least let him talk to me, hey milk, hold my hand before the garbage man comes, can u hear hello. Oh yeah I forgot I can’t talk.

I’m lonely sad and desperate .Sorry Amigos I have nobody to talk to. I WOULDN’T BE HERE! I WOULD BE SCREAMING FOR HELP! Only if I can talk I would be calling Mama. Afterwards I realized I’m not special; I’m just a popcorn box!! 

That’s my destiny, I have to accept it. We come to this world for a reason and we leave it for a reason too.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 95

You buy me fresh from the pharmacy which I now I will be used I’d be used. But why did you choose me? Where are you taking me.Why are you separating me from my sisters and brothers. What did I do to you to deserve this destiny .You’re wrapping me around your baby’s butt? NO?!what’s happening to me !He’s peeing on me !No! WHAT IS THIS BLACK SMELLY SOLID THING FALLING ON ME!!?Do not tell me I have to tolerate the smell for an hour. Have a heart please! I’m suffering. OH great now you throw me in the garbage and the smell gets worse with tissues all over me I am full of vegetable but why did you do this to me NOOO!!!!Wait what am I seeing No please let my little sister go no do not wrap her around the baby!!.The baby slept so my sister slept with no poo or pee. But suddenly I see something black the same thing I saw but no hers it is black and watery .NOOOOO GOD HELP US BOTH.