Copyright (c) 2014 by RZD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RZD -- Blogmeister

The Nut Cracker-

by RZD teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

[LINK]" o:title="MC900015243[1]">All the day people come and sit on me. They leave me with disgusting smelly human waste and dirty tissues. Sometimes I have to cough because I cannot swallow neither the water nor the tissue. My water goes up and I cannot breath I choke!! Then afterwards, they call. The plumber fixes me. He hurts me a lot with his tools. I have to suffer with your disgusting smell. I have to see your butts who’s full of poop. The best part of the day is when they wash me with refreshing liquids and keep me clean for a few minutes. Then it starts all over again. I have to suffer all my life. I have to admit that the kids make a bigger mess. But it’s my destiny I have to live with it. It is disgusting, disgusting, and yucky but what should I do? Poor me. They pee on my seat like it is garbage. Oh no, oh no its time for me to get changed, they carry me away and mash me like mashed potato. My life has to be done but it is still too early for me! THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF ME. If I could only speak I would shout at them and say “I am just a toilet it doesn’t mean that I should be treated badly.” But unfortunately I cannot.  

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 05:15 AM • comment • Reads 375 • see all articles