Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012) Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Grade Five Writers!-

by Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

ACS Website
Mrs. B is Online
Mrs. B's Wiki
Create an Avatar
Grade 5 2010-2011
Voki
Grade 4 Blog
Grade 3 Blog
Search Stories
Edmodo

Title: 5B - Presidential Qualities (10/18/11)

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 255

Presidential Qualities

Being a leader means being responsible of the team you are working with and all the decisions taken. A leader has a strong personality and is able to convince others. He has to handle all the situations; a leader also has a vision of what’s going on in the future. He has to make plans and organize things.

BY: Shawkat

IN: 5-B

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 07:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 56

Presidential Qualities

Usually the hardest time would be electing a new president. It’s a confusing time when people sit back and think. A president would have to be honest, responsible and trust worthy not a president who is devious and ignorant. A president should be honest because he/she must tell their people if the country/state is facing difficulties. These qualities are important extremely important. Dignified, determined, and transparent are amazing qualities for a president. Always choose a president who walks the talk not someone says something and doesn’t do it. A president should set goals for him/her country/state. A president should have a vision. Before choosing a president think hard about the future. Choose a president who will get you out of a crisis and problems which may happen, not a president who will sit around while your state/country is in jeopardy. Responsible should always be one of a leader’s qualities because he/she should not forget important papers or important information he/she with his/her people. Think, think, think then vote.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 07:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

Would you like a wise and determined president that has a vision of the upcoming future? Well vote for the right one.  People should elect a president that is trustworthy towards his citizens and to be a problem solver in order to fix problems. A president should cooperate with the parliament. The good president should be kind and honest to his fellow citizens. Any president should be dignified to fulfill his promises to his people. Presidents should be Courage’s, Knowledgeable to finish his work in time.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 07:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

Would you like a wise and determined president that has a vision of the upcoming future? Well vote for the right one. People should elect a president that is trustworthy towards his citizens and to be a problem solver in order to fix problems. A president should cooperate with the parliament. The good president should be kind and honest to his fellow citizens. Any president should be dignified to fulfill his promises to his people. Presidents should be Courageous, and Knowledgeable to finish his work in time. By: Rami Darwiche.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 10:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

Do you want a president who is kind, hardworking and not a quitter?

Well then, vote for the right one, the one who has the qualities of being a president the one who isn’t a dictator who’s not fair does not give you the chance to express yourself, someone who’s honest, wise and of course responsible. A good president is the one who cares for his or her people and of course he cannot be racist. He or she should always do the best for their country. To be a president he has to be cooperative and transparent, he should have a vision and help charity and the under-privileged people. These are qualities I’ll be looking for in the president. I expect you’re going to have the same opinion as mine.  

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 07:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

Do you want a president who is rude, bossy and will let your country down? Well if don’t want one, them of who you want to vote before your country turns into a down falling spiral. There are many qualities to being a good president and if you don’t have at least five of them you should not be a president. One if the most important qualities is to be honest. The reason being honest is so important is because if you need help you need to tell them the truth and tell them how they can help and they will respect you. You need to be determined. Being determined is basically when you make a promise your people that you need make sure that promise will happen for sure. As a president you have to be respectful. Being respectful is really important because being respectful is when people are talking to, you have to listen, to their needs and make sure that your always being polite to people. Being responsible is really important especially as a president because being responsible means that you need to be on time, protect anything that might be valuable and if you let your country down you are held responsible. Being attentive is not so difficult but you always need to remember to do it. You need to be attentive to everybody. Your governs, secretaries, other leaders in other countries and also your people. Because all of these people could have good ideas. Finally as a president you need to be problem solving, you need to solve problems peacefully, have good relationship with neighboring countries. You need to find out a smart way to resolve the problem, so your country will be safe from and danger. All these qualities should be embedded in the president I’m choosing or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

Never make the mistake we did, because you will regret it your whole life, we did. We got a president who is a lazy, rude, selfish, and a dunce. If you are electing for a president make sure he is fair not a cheater. Make sure he is willing to work hard, not sit around all day long ordering people around and not doing any of the work himself. He should be respectful to his country and to his people, not steal their money. He should be dignified and brave not a wimp. He should be attentive to his people and getting work done fast. He needs to be cooperative with his workers to get work done. He needs to be wise to get through tough problems. He should not be putting people in jail for going on a strike against the government or speaking up for themselves. If you are electing a President make sure he has the qualities you expect.

Jenna Majzoub

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 11:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

Do you want a president to be trustworthy or you want one who lies to you?

Those are some qualities a president should acquire in order to succeed…

A president should be attentive and helpful to his people and never selfish or self-centered. A president should be trustworthy and honest so his people will trust him blindly. He should be respectful to his country, knowledgeable about the history of his country, educated and know how to deal peacefully with other countries.

He should be expecting things and know how to deal with it that means he should be wise and a problem-solver not just letting things carry on. He must be determined, successful and courageous, to solve all kind, of problems he might face.

All these qualities should be embedded in the good leader.

People you have to be wise in choosing otherwise, you’ll pay for your mistake!

Sincerely yours,

Aya Mlaeb

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 08:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

Being a president requires a lot of good qualities. A president should be wise fair and logic to judge. In addition, the president should be very responsible. In order to take care of his people, so he has to be honest and transparent.

Countries usually elect presidents to deal with problems, so a good president has to be trustworthy and an effective problem solver. Also, he should always be cooperative and attentive to his people and to work hard to bring peace and wealth to his country as well as taking care of his people’s dignity and rights. A president should be cooperative and help others. He should never give up and he should care about his country and defend it. He shouldn’t be selfish. A good president is the one who serves others before himself. He should be responsible for his country. So please, be wise and choose the president who has all these qualities.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 07:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 86

Presidents should always have these traits so they can get along as leaders. They should be knowledgeable and wise so they can solve problems with ease. They should also be responsible for the well-being of their people. Honesty is a must because if the country being ruled is in a bad position he should tell his people in a determined tone that he will keep them safe instead of letting them live a life based on a lie. In addition to this they should also be determined so they can their work done, and they must not quit so they don’t let their people down. They must be trustworthy so they can keep government secrets, and must be kind so the people respect him in return. They must be cooperative so they can cope with other leaders well, and must be attentive in meetings so they can gain ideas. So if you want to be a president you must have these qualities.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 07:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

Presidential Qualities

Do you want a leader who bribes you to vote for them, who lies to you about politics, who starves his or her people, and puts his or her people in danger for their own selfish reasons? Well if you want a leader like that, you should vote for a dictator. A good leader should be honest and calm, to calm down his or her people when threatened by enemies. A president should be honest and transparent about politics. They should be determined to their work and people, so they can get a job done before they get a new one, they should provide at least half of their people’s needs so they don’t starve. They should be kind so they can get kindness in return which might help them get a vision of the upcoming days. Being a leader is not about having power or how rich you are, or if you are self-centered, but it’s about serving the community, and listening to their people, giving them the freedom to express themselves freely and openly. Be smart! Choose the leader who opens new schools to the poor or underprivileged instead of putting them in prison or jails.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 88

Presidential Qualities

Do you want a good leader?

Well, a good leader should be courageous and brave to stand up for his people. A president has to be attentive to his people and that makes him respectful. Your leader should not be bossy and biased. He should be hard-working to achieve his goals. Your president should be responsible for his people’s needs and properties. Your leader must be dignified and wise to impress his people. He should know how to communicate with other countries. We need a leader who has all these qualities, who walks the talk. Who serves others before himself. Be wise before choosing, otherwise you’ll pay for your mistake!!                            By:

RAW 5B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

5A
5B
5C
5D