Copyright (c) 2014 by Bambi 925 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bambi 925 -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Bambi 925

teacher: Michael La Marr

Title: Westminster Woods (03/19/11)
Description: We have just completed a great trip to Westminster Woods. Now, it is your turn to tell what you thought of the trip. Use the blog assignment to tell everyone about your experience at camp. Ideas to include might be:

*Your favorite activity and why

*Your favorite trip during the week and why

*Your favorite information that you learned and why

*Your favorite memory that you will have when you are old and
gray

Feel free to include any type of ideas that you would like to include. Write this as paragraphs and be sure that your spelling and grammar are both great.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Westminster Woods was my most favorite trip of the whole entire school year. For the trip I packed a sleeping bag and pillow, clothes, toiletries, two towels, two pairs of shoes, water shoes, bug repellant, hand sanitizer, and a flashlight. I think the best part of the trip is when we went to the tide pools. I liked it because we got to find sea creatures. I found bat stars, sea anemones, hermit crabs, limpets, and mussels. I also

had fun bouncing around on the cargo net with Mr. LaMarr and my friends.

I liked every activity at Westminster Woods. All the activities were really fun. Our naturalist was Raven. Raven was really helpful and nice. He gave us a tour of the whole site. We also got to go on the cargo net on our tour. The cargo net was really fun although it did get my pants all wet. I liked the hikes we got to go on too. My most favorite hike was probably the night hike. It was fun because we got to find glow worms on the trail. At one point I had three glow worms

in my hand.

An important science idea I leaned at Westminster Woods was to not litter. It is important because if you litter you will pollute the environment and make it unsafe for animal’s to live in their habitat. If someone littered in a animals habitat, It can pollute the area and maybe kill the animal, so I think we should keep the environment clean for animals.

Westminster Woods was a really fun trip, and it was also very memorable. I will remember it throughout my entire life, and I hope I get to come back soon.