Copyright (c) 2014 by RS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RS -- Blogmeister

RAM HAM

5D

by RS

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Christopher Columbuas 05/28/13
Exploration 04/26/13
Read and Enjoy 04/02/13
You Can't Ban Us 04/02/13
You Can’t Ban Us 04/02/13
The Phantom Tolbooth 03/18/13
Komodo Dragons 03/15/13
Dear Malala 02/26/13
Nervos System 12/05/12
prezi prezi 09/21/12
Shapes 01/16/12
Shapes 01/16/12
Shapes 01/16/12
Hit By A Wave 12/15/10

Article posted May 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 196

Article posted April 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 105

I chose a swollow because they fly around and explore the world.they explore tree trunks somtimes, mountains flat lands and alot of other places. it explores other continents from the air thats why I chose this.

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 01:16 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 100

Give me comments

click here

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 01:10 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 103

Hi I am a big soda on a table and wasn’t finished so the cleaner comes and cleans me up. when he puts me down on a counter another soda is there and I say “hi how’s it goin ”and he says “fine, have you heard about the debates on soda” “on us nobody can ban us I heard somebody saying that” “well he’s right.” Later something weird happens the mayor comes and orders me.”

I don’t know why but he actually orders me for some reason then something really, really weird thing happens he goes to the place where people get sent to jail. “You can’t send me to jail” I say. But he goes in just to get some papers and stuff. Later he goes to the place where people give speeches he goes to the microphone lifts me up and says this is banned. “I say you can’t ban me you can try but it wont happen” everybody starts shouting “NO,YOU CANT DO THIS TO US,NEVER.” He fights back and I think “wow I could be band” but then a fat guy that looks important pops up.”

“NO IT WILL NOT BE BANND YUHERE LEAVE” so the mayor backs down and I start cheering. I go to the restaurant I cheer up and be happy as long as the fat guy is on my side ill stay forever.im happy and alive so here I got make people fat.

Article posted April 2, 2013 at 01:06 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

You Can’t Ban Us                                        

Article posted March 18, 2013 at 02:11 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 102

I have a book reveiw for you and the book's name is:

The Phantom Tollbooth. 

Article posted March 15, 2013 at 02:23 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 103

Komodo dragons          BY: RS

“Hey leave me alone”. Oh I’m sorry I am a new born komodo dragon my name which I gave myself is shakalaboush I am being held without permission from my mom shell be angry. “Leave me alone “I slip onto the floor and run away to my mom I can smell her they start shouting but I don’t turn. Later they find me and carry me to a plastic box and puts me in my mom says “by, be nice to them.”

Later I’m put with some nerd they know so much of fabraham binken but they don’t know nothin. There’s one cool kid from my species his name is bob he knows awesome wrestling moves and has a big appetite. He does tricks to get food and loves to go swim in the secret pool and climb the secret tower. Some people love me but you might not oh who am I kiddin everybody here wants to be my friend.

I have fun and all with BOB and stuff but I have a secret passage to get to my mom I go to her a lot and she gives me rat guts. I have the time of I go many places like the lab as people call it and they do stuff to me that I don’t like. I go home my new home and fall asleep very fast always after a long day of being a rare species.         

THE

END which means THE END.

Article posted February 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 75

Dear Malala,

Girls need Rights I think this is happening where you live.

The Taliban are a group of extremists who hurt people who disagree with them. People like you are heroes because you fight to let girls go to school. You are trying to change the country in a good way. Trying to stop the Taliban must be a big conflict. I also think it is unfair that girls cannot go to school because of a group of people.

Malala, these people are too extreme and must be stopped but not killed. They think all that women are good for is taking care of the babies and the house because they are too lazy to do so. You, in a good way, want to stop the Taliban. People join the Taliban for reasons like being scared, not liking the government and, being too extreme. I think you are doing this because you think it is unfair. I would do the same.

A civil war will start if the Taliban get enough people. Also the country will be very poor if girls don’t get to go to school. If you can stop the Taliban it is a big Yes for the country. Malala, if the Taliban get more people they will take over the country.

Malala with you going on like this everything will change

Sincerely,

Rami

From: Lebanon, Beirut, ACS, 5d, Computer Lab, Chair 14.             

Article posted December 5, 2012 at 01:20 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 157

I chose peace because hippies sometimes liv on the street so they have to walk and they feel there feet on the floor.

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM GMT+2 • comment (3) • Reads 130